+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Transocean

Transocean

Please did anyone who sat 4 d transocean test reciv a text from them requesting for CV? I was sent and a little bit confused. Thanks

Re: Transocean

Lucky you if you really were sent a text but to know if its really from them check the number cos it has to be customized and also the email for forwarding the CV
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

A friend of mine also got the same text.You aguys hopefully are heading for the next stage of the recruitment.
    Wish you all the best.

I want to that assume it came from a customized name. What exactly does the text read? Where and how did they ask you to send your CV? Well, I am thinking that if you were successful in the test and hence invited for an interview, you would be given clear information on that. I suggest you here so that you can get a concerted advice. Howbeit, Transocean has you in mind! Best wishes.

pls when was this texts recieved & for which of the positions pls.

I received the text on 9th Sept,. for REP. Thanks

At last I av bn invited for stage interview on tues 16th sep 2008 at lagos . Thanks for all who contributed. Asking your prayers,may God bring ur dreams to fufilment. All the best.

o boy send a copy of your interview invitation mail lets confirm

TRANSOCEAN HOPEFULS, TIME TO MOVE ON?

I called BRASS and was told that successful candidates for ART/08 have been contacted. Does is mean that of over 100,000 members of this forum, only one person made it to the second stage? Or is it that members of this forum stifle information? Let me assume that the interview is in batches but..Na wa oh! It means that we have to work and pray harder..

hi i have not gotten any job till date

Whether first class or not,Transocean and BRASS are dubious partners in recruitment crime.if they want 40 people,they will invite thousands for test.those who were at the venues(lagos and port harcourt) of july 19th test can attest to this.they called people from all over the country for test when they have reserved 90% of the positions to their cronies.
    when i saw some people with Transocean i.ds coming to write the test,i knew the whole thing is an 'in-house thing'.i remember very well that that stout woman,in P.H,was asking around for a particular boy that his brother called them to allow him write the test.
    i went to P.H from Abuja and i thank GOD for sparing my life during that struggle.after 2 months no notifiation of result-whether failure or pass.next, we hear of interview,if they are sincere,let them send our results.
    My friend warned me about Transocean but i never believed him.the july test was one of the cheapest test you can think of, yet nothing.This is not survival of the fittest but survival of the connected.One thing is clear,'he who the Father wants He makes rich'.that you are smuggled into a juicy place does not guarantee success in life,believe me.

@Rockerfella,

There is no need complaining 'cos the IM factor that has been with our country since 1900...lol!. Since we have no means of stopping it for now, we must master it. Like you pointed out, the last transocean test was cheap but its not all about that, you know... If the job is for you then you'll surely have it... permit me to bother you with this belief. Like myself, I know you are suprised and disappointed but there is no cause for alarm yet....the interview might be in batches as I doubt that only one person from this forum made it to the second stage. Keep on keeping on my brother...It is still well. I am still hopefull oh! I learnt their package is too juicy...Prayers can change all things, the final list must be rejected if my name is no there 'cos the heart of kings is in the hands of God...

The interview 4 d REP program has been done. But i dont think those 4 ART/08 has been contacted. Keep ur fingers crossed. No cause 4 alarm yet.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast