+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Training Programm for: Engineering students,Technologist,Technicians,Architects,Engin eers.

Training Programm for: Engineering students,Technologist,Technicians,Architects,Engin eers.

Training programm for: Engineering students,Technologist,Technicians,Architects,Engin eers. let the professional train you in AutoCAD/AUTOPLANT(2D&3D), VALVES,PUMPS&COMPRESSORS"training programs in: (1). Valve stripdown,visual inspection&reassembly. (2). Disassembly,measure & visual inspection&reassembly of a single suction,overhaul,radially split casing centrifugal pump.(3). Disasembly,visual,measured inspection&reassembly of a multi-stage reciprocating compressor. CHEVRON SKILL TEST (PROCESS CONTROL) TRAINING. Also available are TECHNICAL TRAINING SOFTWARES FOR OIL&GAS RELATED COMPANY'S PROGRAM AND GENERAL FOR TECHNICIANS IN VARIOUS FIELD. ("Don't be introduced to it,Be Vast in it"). for further information pls contact the president:National Association of Mechanical Engineering Students,petroleum training institute,Pmb.20, Effurun Delta state. Or call: 08066833278,08028438359,or E-mail: [email protected].
    Tunde

Re: Training Programm for: Engineering students,Technologist,Technicians,Architects,Engin eers.

I am an Engineering student.How do I apply for the training for Chevron Skill Test.How much is the tuition fee for the training.Will the training prepare me well for the Shell Intensive Training Pogramme (SITP) if I am been short listed in their next intake?Please reply via my email address: [email protected]

Thank you and God bless

+ Reply