+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHEVRON'S O/M TRAINING PROGRAMME.

CHEVRON'S O/M TRAINING PROGRAMME.

House!
    For those of us that got to the interview stage after the skills test of the Operator/Maintenace training programme with CHEVRON at Nicon Hotel, Lekki, VGC, LAGOS... Any info

Please if U have any idea or comments on this issue drop a line, lets know what is happening.
    Thanks.
    Oneluv!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Re: CHEVRON'S O/M TRAINING PROGRAMME.

Hi all,

i was of the opinion that chevron was not recruiting... early on in the year some of us wrote the initial test for the position of planning analyst and were successful. we got messages for the skills test and later were told this was on hold... anyone has update on this please

also, can you advise what the skills test entails...

tnx peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by citichick
    Hi all,

i was of the opinion that chevron was not recruiting... early on in the year some of us wrote the initial test for the position of planning analyst and were successful. we got messages for the skills test and later were told this was on hold... anyone has update on this please

also, can you advise what the skills test entails...

tnx peeps!
    I dont know if it is dsame( d skills test).
    This is for O/M trainees not Analyst...all dsame the skill test is a computer-based test dat is used to check ur ability to monitor process flow and production in a typical distillation process...in a safe and efficient manner... taking production rate and efficiency into considerations.

Its not too difficult. If U are sharp nd smart bcos the computer(programme) will teach U 4 about 4hrs and U have 2hrs for the exam proper.
    But in all case GOD is highly needed so U have 2 pray, pray, pray...
    Thanks.
    Oneluv!

MY BROTHER FOR THE O/M TRAINING PROGRAMME THAT WILL HOLD IN OGERE IS DONE IN BACTHES, SO PLEASE WHEN DID YOU DO YOUR INTERVIEW, AT LIST THAT WILL HELP TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE CALLED. BECAUSE THE LAST PEIPLE THEY CALLED FOR TRAINING LAST MONTH WERE THE PEOPLE THAT DID THE INTERVIEW FIRST WEEK OF MAY, SO BE HOPEFULL WE ARE ALL INVOLVED.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by daye
    MY BROTHER FOR THE O/M TRAINING PROGRAMME THAT WILL HOLD IN OGERE IS DONE IN BACTHES, SO PLEASE WHEN DID YOU DO YOUR INTERVIEW, AT LIST THAT WILL HELP TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE CALLED. BECAUSE THE LAST PEIPLE THEY CALLED FOR TRAINING LAST MONTH WERE THE PEOPLE THAT DID THE INTERVIEW FIRST WEEK OF MAY, SO BE HOPEFULL WE ARE ALL INVOLVED.
    daye!
    My skills test was done on the 23rd of july, 2008. and the interview was on the 24th. We are yet to know our fate since then...pls reply me if U have any info.
    Thanks.
    Oneluv.

Quote Originally Posted by daye

u guys should just pray for favour,and may the good GOD be with u all.Amen.

Hi house, did my chevron skill test on d 24th of july & interview on d 25th july. Though somebody in d house said is done by baches, pls 4rm my details can u give a clue posibly wen one will b xpectin 4rm chevron. My no 08033943595. Email: [email protected]

hello house,
    i had chevron has started calling on those that were successfully.and this is recent calling.those persons they called, should pls tell the house how many they called and if the calling is done in batches. am still expecting chevron to call more persons within December 2008

Quote Originally Posted by austlers
    hello house,
    i had chevron has started calling on those that were successfully.and this is recent calling.those persons they called, should pls tell the house how many they called and if the calling is done in batches. am still expecting chevron to call more persons within December 2008
    Are U serious!
    Pls wat is d mode of d call? email, text, fonecalls etc.
    Thanks.

@sammie77
    Tanx 4 the info
    More power to your elbow.

+ Reply