Dear friends
it will be germane for me to introduce to you a simple inverter circuit using discrete,simple components.This indeed becomes consequential as a result of the uncontrolled power cuts,blackout,brownout,voltage dip,surges,etc perpetuated and perpetrated by the so called PHCN.
However,let me explain what inverter is.An inverter is an electronic device that converts battery dc voltage to an ac voltage that mimics conventional grid power.
Logically conecting semiconductor devices to chop dc voltage and pass the result over a transformer will give an ac at the output.This is just a trick to it.
Moreover,I will be glad to send you a workable simple design schematics which any engineer can design with comprehensive manual.The design starts with a simple astable multivibrator.The whole of my circuit will cost a token of #2000 which is xmas discount.I decided to come up with simple one because my initial design using sg 3524/automatic voltage control is expensive,people say, because I put its price at #10,000 to acquire its schematics and manual.
If you are interested in the former or later,please send me an email at [email protected]. I will respond and guide you on how to make payments.Have a lovely day house.
Micinverters.