+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Trainee Research Executives Needed [Time to show your talent]

Re: Trainee Research Executives Needed [Time to show your talent]

Therefore, I will do for my country in my capacity, correct the psychology of people depending too much on government. People will be oriented that no nation can develop without individual’s contributions to the political process and patriotic values on their part. Rules and laws obeyed, supports given to government in terms of decision making and contribution to policy process and good moral must at all times be displayed. I will make people to understand that the process of nation building and path of greatness for the country is an interconnected, overlapping and interrelated between the people (governed) and the government

[b]The above was copied from an essay sent by a focused applicant.. This goes to show that there are still intelligent gems in Nigeria. I would also plead with those that have sent their CVs to also send the Essay. As I said in my previous post,these guys have not been home for a while and do crave for the highest standard at all times.I intentionally used this medium so as to get accross to the core of the unemployed. Yeah, the Firm would do a good job but I just felt I needed other options.
    For those that think its a scam,I do not remember asking for monetary favours or any sort. But as we know in every society,there are the noise makers. Funny enough,one of the people that wrote rubbish on this thread,did sent a copy of his CV. I have since deleted it and made a note of the name. Do wish him well but never at Rotta. Once again,please do send the Essays and do not send Forwarded mails. Do take time to fix up your documents.
    Thanks

Olamide

Please mr onjarichmond, when is the deadline for submisssion?

why have you decided to insult Nigerians?do u think we are stupid? aside from the fact that you stated that an organization is doing the selected for your firm, why do you need people to wrIte you again? STOP INSULTING NIGERIANS, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WENT ABROAD, RETURNED AND WANTS TO BE AN AN EMPLOYER OF LABOUR. INFACT YOU ARE JUST STARTING SO SHUT UP!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12