+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Something Incredible Has Arrived!

Something Incredible Has Arrived!

Something Incredible Has Arrived!

I just became a shareholder in this wonderful company and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It may sound too good to be true, but it is for real. It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

In the near future, this is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free in-world lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder. Personally I have 1000 shares in the venture and I'm going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please don't miss it.

When you register you will be allocated 100 shares to your account. There is nothing for you to pay on these shares and your membership can be free forever. Now that's got to be some good news! These shares could be worth over 50p (GBP) for each and every single one in a few years - not bad for doing something that is free!

Oh yes, the company will generate money from business deals and advertising. Giving shares to members gives everyone a vested interest in making this website more successful than any other!

The population of registered members is growing fast - and they are still in pre-launch! The main website will start to emerge in a few days: this is where you can chat with your friends, create new business ideas, sell things and become involved in what promises to be an internet experience that will soon have the entire world talking about. And unlike most companies all members are also shareholders.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

Please click on this link /440366 for the details.

Kind regards

Matthew Amala.

Re: Something Incredible Has Arrived!

the free shares from me2everyone .com, how may i get the link to that .i have tried but i coul not get .thank u
    smileys

Re: Something Incredible Has Arrived!

try /441031

+ Reply