+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fellow Nigerian Graduates lets start something doing no matter how little

Fellow Nigerian Graduates lets start something doing no matter how little

I have watch the way things are in this Country and i wonder why? After the struggles in the higher institution,the struggles in NYSC yet we are still begging to be employed. An Engineer will be pursuing banking jobs and others because they are fraustrated,please let everyone start up something no matter how little and hope for that better opportunity for a better tomorrow.

Re: Fellow Nigerian Graduates lets start something doing no matter how little

hi ebe, i share your views. one of such solution is the question i just posted about food cargo. with the micro finance banks dont you think graduates can come together to do sumtin like that. if you have info pls let me know,tx

My friends,how do i enable the java script that is required to complete the online application?

This is a very good advice for all Nigeria graduate.Start anything in your area of interest and you may not be interested in their jobs. IF U NON DO SOMETHING, SOMETHING FIT DO UUUUU.

It is a very nice advice and i believe it will work but my question is how to start that is , the capital to use.Pls am interested.Thanks.Glo.

Ebelebe,u have a wonderful idea.however,almost everybody has one thing or the other that they want to start,the problem is capital.Nobody wants to help a graduate that has no source of income

I share ur view. The issue is that there is always a place to begin. Not every person must start big, but one thing I know is that EVERYONE THAT REMAINS POSITIVE-MINDED AND NEVER GIVE UP must end big.
    It's important to start something no matter how small; it might open ur eyes to other bigger opportunities u never knew. You can be making a little money to be able to recharge ur phones and be able to browse the net, meet ur small needs and so never 110% dependent on somebody.

Imagine that u were called for an interview/job test and u never had the t/fare to go.
    The bible has this to say" do not despise the days of small beginnings". txns. I LOVE U ALL.
    May God grant U ur heart desires. Yet Remember your creator in the days of your youth.... Christ dey real ooo

Dear Ebe, sounds like you share my mind set.I think if we can't raise the required capital maybe we all will come together with our little personal savings, ontribute the labor required.I'm a chemical engineering graduate currently serving the motherland.I brim with lots of business ideas which are simple and highly profit driven.It's high time we started our own forum.Yemi;08053027276

I am happy to read this here o, my guys. this is a very powerful idea, the issue of no capital is a mere excuse one can start from the scratch. Here is a simple idea in making money via the internet by printing recharge cards from the internet and selling it, easy!! thank God many people now have acess to the net. So lets do SOMETHING before SOMETHING do us.
    God bless we all.

4L14L5

my name is ayodeji samuel. (business development manager)
    well in respect to the calls i have been getting lately. in respect to starting up a biz with as little as 15,000. yes i am very serious about it. now the company i work for is new in naija and we ve the responsiblity of making sure that the product we ve in town spreads like wild fire na dit is something that is highly essential for evry household. now the name of the product is SPRITSAVELIQUID. its a fuel-saver, as par it reduces the level at which u consuem either petrol, diesel or LPFO (black oil). aside from the fact that it reduces ur consumption level it also helps to maintain the engine, gievs it a longer life span and so many other things. now plese if your interested jkindly holla me at olabsamuel@yahoo. com or [email protected] or call my numbes 08037273372 nad 07028644949.
    to verify whether or not wat i am, saying about the product is real just check out the website;www.joltmannpetrochemicals.com or www.ng.ssl-fuelsaving.com. my company name is joltmann petrochemicals. office is at oshopey plaza allen avenue, 4th floor front wing.

There are opportunities in nigeria, let us rise up and seach for it. Have you ever think of internet bussiness, where Nigerians are making money now. Do little reseach on online biz which do not require much capital to start. Please look around Nigerian are making money on line u to can do.
    To your Success,
    zayd

+ Reply