+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Let's think together & Start Something Together!

Let's think together & Start Something Together!

I know there are a lot of us on this site looking for the jobs which have so far been evasive.All i am thinking of is for us to join hands together,pool our resources together and start something together.People in Lagos,Ogun state and Ibadan Should get in touch with me on 08034344929 or [email protected] if you are interested.We can start a business in any part of South western Nigeria.I shall be expecting your calls and/or messages.

Re: Let's think together & Start Something Together!

good idea guy.what do you suggest we embark on?
    tunde

That is a wonderful idea! that is All we need do now the labour market is not responding to us. come to think of it. where can one get money to start up something without working? no family member will attend to one after seeing you through school. even finance houses will require collateral security.

wat kind of buz can one do with 150k
    fuschnikens

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA AND I REALY COMMEND THE INNITIATOR OF THIS TOPIC. NOW WE ALL NEED TO CHECK OURSELFS. SOME WILL SEE THIS AS AN AVENUE TO EXTORT OTHERS. WE ALL TALK ABOUT PEOPLE IN POWER BEING CURROPT, BUT BELIEVE YOU, MAJORITY OF US HAS THIS TRAIT IN US. IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEA, PLEASE DONT PERSONALLIZE IT. THROW IT OPEN TO THE HOUSE SO THAT EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT. BY THE TIME WE BEGIN TO MAKE IT A "PHONE CONVERSATION" THAT IS WHEN WE WILL BEGIN TO BILL OURSELFS BEFORE SHARING IDEAS. PLS THINK ABOUT IT AND CHECK YOURSELF. BEST OF LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

good idea! starting up a buz is the best thing dan 4 us to join the crowned in the labour market. i think it will be best for us to come online either by sending and recireving mails or by chatting (yahoo messenger
    Lord you are good and your mercy endureth forever

that was really a nice idea u brought up. many has dis but wot restricts us is ow 2 put it in2 use. i attended a finance seminar som wks back n learnt how a group of investors can raise capital to finance a viable project, all dat is needed is a group of about ten pple comin 2geda under a common agreement 2 obtain a soft loan frm financed houses designated 4 such. but here integrity n honesty is an important factor. info is power. feed me on further discussion.
    yaazi!!!!!

hi guz I think its a good idea. Am in call me on 08072678355. I really see no reason why we should be searching for jobs when there are a whole lot of things we can do especcially when we join forces. I bet you this is how many of these industries we are begging to employ us started.

hey, please mail me am interest. [email protected]
    Love God with all your heart, strength and with all your mind and he will supply all your needs.

+ Reply