+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sol nigeria

Sol nigeria

Sol nigeria has failed so many in their last test conducted in ibadan,they were not organised and lacked competency.what is our leaders doing about all these problem of unemployment.i think we need a revolution cos the gun powder we are sitted on will explode soon.

Re: Sol nigeria

i agree totally with you my brother, the test in ibadan is a show of shame for sol nigeria, they really messed up. we really neeed a revolution in this country, if not we will remain jobless for a long time

Even in kano, i wonder wat criteria they used in calling people for interview.
    My friend didnt even write anytin in the test but he was called the next day for interview..............Did they really mark our scripts.........i wonder

PH OWN IS WELL ORGANISED

na them sabi.i did the one in lagos and i passed the test.did first interview the same day and was told they will get back to successful ones.actually,i was invited for the second phase of interview, which also happens to be the final stage.unfortunately,that day i was on my way to enugu state,to sit for my PTDF EXAM.So coming back to lagos after the test,i was not even look upon as per my story why i didnt come for the interview.well, i know they are recruiting for intercontinental bank and i wish everyone good luck.

Well i sat for the xam in ibadan but it was not organized atall,they lack focus and even not qualify to be a recruiting firm...They are noting but failure.

+ Reply