+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED THE ADVICE OF THE HOUSE,PLS DON'T DELECT.

I NEED THE ADVICE OF THE HOUSE,PLS DON'T DELECT.

Somebody threatened to kill me spiritually,i thought it was a joke,since then i have been sick.a friend of mine told me to go and do "BACK TO SENDER".Does it have any side effect.

Re: I NEED THE ADVICE OF THE HOUSE,PLS DON'T DELECT.

God often times confirms our spoken words especially when we are desperate. The ansa to ur question is Yes, it has. I think the best thing 4 u to do is to go 4 curse-breaking. This is d right time 4 u 2 pray 4 d true salvation of this ur enemy. That is the type of prayer God wants. Who knows, that might be where ur own deliverance anchors.

Tell ur stories 2 God. He is the one 2 fight ur battle. u dont need 2 tell Him b4 He starts.God bless u. ONE LUV

Thats just like fightin the Devil is with the Devil...i'll advice u to go and prayer real hard..if possible talk to ur pastors not just ur friends....God's protection and guidiance is what u need....Believe in Jesus and it shall be well.

WHO SAITH A THING AND IT COME TO PASS WHEN THE LORD HAD NOT COMMANDED IT??.I BELIEVE WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS TO FIGHT THE DEVIL TO THE END.THE FIGHT IS NOT PHYSICAL COS WE ARE TOLD THAT `WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD`.
    YOU NEED TO REALLY TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE LORD SO THAT YOU CAN BE VICTORIOUS AT THE END OF THE DAY.B4 YOU DO THIS,YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOUR WAYS ARE STRAIGHT WITH THE LORD SO THAT HE WILL BE ON YOUR SIDE.
    SHALOM,
    GOD BLESS US REAL GOOD.

Brethren,i will advice you 2 go 2 mountain 4 a special anoiting & breakthru prayer cos d battle is nt just an ordinary.Its a spiritual battle and d best thing 4 u is 2 pray a prevailing prayer.The bible say we wrestle nt against d flesh bt against d spiritual realms.Brethren, we will join hands in praying for you bt u ve alot 2 do.My prayer is dat God will deliver you from their hands..Amen!

Pls try and claim dis is 4 us.(psalm 91)
    ***STONE***

See the power of tongue, a false prophet once told a lady that she will die in seven days, and am telling in that seven days was her wedding, when she was told, she ran to her pastor and narrate the story to her pastor. first the pastor rebuke her for ever going to that false prophet place, after which the pastor told her to go back to that fake prophet and tell him to his face, "thus said the LORD if you dont repent, in seven days you will die" she was scared and said all she needs was prayers, the real pastor said no, go and do what I have told you to do. Behold, she went and told the fake prophet, "thus said the LORD os host, if you dont repent from your sins, you will die in seven days!"

Lo and behold, the fake prophet refuse to repent and die in seven days!!!!!!, all she need was back to sender and not praying and praying. If she had not done that she would have died, she had her wedding in that seven days and the fake prophet went to hell where all sinners who refuse to repent will be.

Dont curse, rather bless others and praise God with your tongue.

In all, repent of your sins and reject all infliction of sicknesses and pray for his salvation and if he refuse to repent he/she will die in your place.

Praise God.

[color=green]Hi dear, dis is d tym u nid God most. Pls nxt any1 says negative tin 2 u do not hesitate 2 return it bak 2 d sender immediately cos dere's power in d tongue n ur not sending it bak 2 d sender means u are in agreement. So pls pray say a nsilent prayer n sanctify urself with d blood of Jesus cos d days are evil n u dnt no were u meet dos dat dnt mean well 4 u. Dnt panic, jst pray, seek ur pastor's prayer n we all will also join u in d prayer. It is well with u dear.
    Ebonysue.
    [/color]

THE ISSUE IS WHO SPEAKS WHEN GOD HAS NOT SPOKEN? DO NOT ALLOW VAIN PROPHECY OF PEOPLE OF DARKNESS TO TIE YOU TO A CORNER, THEY ARE NOTHING ELSE THAN LIARS , SATAN THEIR FATHER IS A DECEIVER .GOD HAS A GOOD THOUGHT FOR YOU , ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE FAITH AND RECOGNISE GOD AS UR OWN FATHER. CONSULT YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER, I MEAN UR PASTOR. IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL

+ Reply