+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: SITP: What to xpect

Re: SITP: What to xpect

@ Custody
    Thanks custody for your kind gesture to this forum but pls i want to know if you where ever called before you where sent this mail. thanks once again

my dear, you will only be called if there are clarifications needed about your application. i was not called on phone. if you got the last mail advising you to check your box regularly, then you will surely be sent an invit. just keep on with your preparations.

custody tnx for the info... pls wats the attachment all about? could it be a useful iformation the house could use? tnx once again.

Custody thanks for your Info, May God grant you SUCCESS at your Interview, pls send me your phone number so we can put heads together and discuss, My email address is [email protected]
    Just send me your number and I'll give you a call.
    May God see us all through in Jesus Name, e go betta

Hello house,
    I am currently not in the country and i am not due to return till first week in April, however i havent received the final mail notifying me of my date so i'm still very hopeful that it's gon be in my favour.
    However, it's important that i am not caught unaware, so i am seeking the advice of the house to know if the dates are flexible i.e if i could have them shift my date to say, the last week of the entire exercise.
    To Custody and anyone else who doesnt mind, i'll appreciate ur phone nos sent to [email protected]
    We'll make it to Edjeba, by His grace!
    No be God?

@ Custody
    I got only a text message reminding me of the interview date and venue and also telling me to check my mail for details but I havn't gotten any mail.
    I hope all is well.

SRD started yesterday and it is continuing today. Those who have had theirs should help the house with useful hints that could be of help.

Please and pls has anybody in lagos been notified or invited for the interview......got the call and the mail from them asking abt my discipline and location and tellin me to prepare for the interview.......since then i havnt heard anything from them....i think they're inviting those for warri first. anyone with a contrary opinion shld let us know.

custody is rit; SRD has started, there shd be someone in d house that has done the SRD since monday. for those who had done theirs, your comments and contirbutions would help.

Hi house. See em, i got dat SHELL SITP's ''we are still considering your application'' mail last year after the test. Haven't heard a thing since then. I took the test in Lagos. Is there any hope for guys like us?

Ssup just got my own invitation for the interview in Lagos its on the 1st of April..... Think us Lag people should hookup before the interview and discuss ...to better help us prepare...

Yeah, shell has started calling lagos pple. Got my mail on tuesday and mine is on the 3rd of april. Let's hear from pple who have done their's.

Hey Escalibur, I feel U on that suggestion, email me u're no so we can get in touch, My email is [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast