+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

Re: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

I never understand this freshers wey dey submit cv here. Wetin d worry u people now. I be una tink say naija hotjob na company wey d give job. Make una take am easy oh! By d way make una inform me when NNPC begin new recruitment exercise oh!. Thanks Stanjoe
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

Is there any room 2 submit cv now at NNPC? Can anyone responsed 2 me? I need dat job badly...Thanks Stanjoe(08035002052)
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

Quote Originally Posted by odeyez
    i'm sure u guys are aware NNPC is embarking on re-structuring, thats whats causing the delay.
    however, for those of you that will be lucky, the breakdown of your expected pay is as follows...
    1, you will be required to undergo a 6months FSTP programme, it's NNPC own type of SITP...
    after wich you will be confirmed as a full staff. note, you will enjoy a good renumeration for the period of the training.
    2, at the begining of each year, you will enjoy a good amount as well. you are looking at a monthly basic of about 70k. this is excluding other benefits like hazard allowance, lunch, shift, etc that you will enjoy.
    3, all the best to you all....
    The rest benefit would total to how much per month

what happen to the applicantion i wrote months back

Quote Originally Posted by adegunwa muhammed
    what happen to the applicantion i wrote months back
    who are u asking ? are u ok at all

I must appreciate all u great guys for taking time to research into this NNPC stuff, info like those from Meegodee and Odeyez, will not only reduce anxiety from those of us dat were @ abj, but will also help increase our faith, believing dat God is about to answer our prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by meegodee
    talking bout cancellations? the new gmd is trying to add more people in the list..i'm currently runnin my masters program and i hav nnpc senior officials from abuja,kaduna and lagos in my class.according to them,the GMD is a moon walker,he does things in a very slow manner compared to the previous and,he wants to put in his own principles..currently,they'v bn in several meetings bout the issue,nt only us but those experinced workers and fire men they are bout to recruit too..but the strange news is dat,others were interviewd in January,those that went on pilgrimage and couldnt mak it..officially,only 198 wud be considered,10 from niger delta staes each and 4 from the rest,do the math..those lucky r supposed to start training by march 15,but the new GMD is moonwalking the whole issue and wants to increase the number...so keep prayin,Insha Allah the wait wud b profitable...

Guys,

This is 17th march, does any one has any info or been called as stated above?

If yes, inform the house.

One Love

Hei....Is NNPC recruiting now or calling for interview for shortlisted candidates..? Can someone clarify?...??
    Recreate yourself daily! It's no longer ' survival of d fittest' BUT 'elimination of the unfit'

my c.v

[attachment deleted by admin]

The House,please is the application still on ? What is the link to the NNPC website.I need an update pls..

Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by amdahijal
    According 2 d information i received no cancellation was made as regards d employment.pls guys should stop speculation.
    [attachment deleted by admin]

Quote Originally Posted by adegunwa muhammed
    what is happening sir? i wrote application to your astablishment few month ago and i am yet to hear from you
    Mr Ade... is it naijahotjobs u want to work with? or is it that u also want to be part of the site maintainance team? i tire o... dont worry, the moderator will get ur proposal and see to it. guess u made a mistake about where to forward the message. try and be cautious next time. aiight? good luck to u.

waiting no be the probs, the web adr is http://www.nnpcgroup.com/ but i dont see any vacances on their website

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast