+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

Re: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

pls Mr. meegodee, i so much happi for the gist u gave. u appear more real of all the ppl talking about NNPC issue. but my concern is that i didnt know that ppl ve been called for interview, i ve been keeping vigil over it and i ve made a lot of calls. i dont think they ve called all the number of ppl u gave in each state for intervew. bcos i so much ve hope in it and am believing am going to be called

PLS PPLE I NEED LATEST NEWS ABOUT NNPC RECRUITMENT EXERCISE.
    THANX

meegodee, u are the real man.i love ur info since it realates to the one i sourced by myself.the issue is that we kep watin.there is a change in the management systm which will affect the ongoing rectruitment process.so let excit percient.ONE LOVE

what is happening sir? i wrote application to your astablishment few month ago and i am yet to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by adegunwa muhammed
    what is happening sir? i wrote application to your astablishment few month ago and i am yet to hear from you
    Oga you must be dreaming where be NNPC office

megodee you are the man.your info checks out with my findings.withh pple yet to get their letters for medicals as yet i doubt if that march15 training starting date wil be feasible.anyway we just have to wait till the new gmd comes round

Quote Originally Posted by phelix24
    megodee you are the man.your info checks out with my findings.withh pple yet to get their letters for medicals as yet i doubt if that march15 training starting date wil be feasible.anyway we just have to wait till the new gmd comes round
    And we all pray he comes around soon....as this anxiety is dangerous to the health of able-bodied youths...abeg let him wake up fast o!

I just dont know why Yar'dua had to remove the former GMD at a crucial time like this.....Well, God dey o!!!

i'm sure u guys are aware NNPC is embarking on re-structuring, thats whats causing the delay.
    however, for those of you that will be lucky, the breakdown of your expected pay is as follows...
    1, you will be required to undergo a 6months FSTP programme, it's NNPC own type of SITP...
    after wich you will be confirmed as a full staff. note, you will enjoy a good renumeration for the period of the training.
    2, at the begining of each year, you will enjoy a good amount as well. you are looking at a monthly basic of about 70k. this is excluding other benefits like hazard allowance, lunch, shift, etc that you will enjoy.
    3, all the best to you all....

i'm sure u guys are aware NNPC is embarking on re-structuring, thats whats causing the delay.
    however, for those of you that will be lucky, the breakdown of your expected pay is as follows...
    1, you will be required to undergo a 6months FSTP programme, it's NNPC own type of SITP...
    after wich you will be confirmed as a full staff. note, you will enjoy a good renumeration for the period of the training.
    2, at the begining of each year, you will enjoy a good amount as well. you are looking at a monthly basic of about 70k. this is excluding other benefits like hazard allowance, lunch, shift, etc that you will enjoy.
    3, all the best to you all....

thanks house

odeyez this fstp program u r talking about, how can someone hook up? pls can u send me a link plsss cos am interested wit such programme

FSTP or SITP, it's all about jack! jack!! and u get paid. Isn't it the easiest thing in the world?
    My best wishes to all and sundry hoping to clinch your destinies.

HI 4RM DELTA FOX PLS CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THE WEB SITE TO GO TO SO DAT I CAN APPLY.THANKS[/b]

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast