+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

Re: RECRUITMENT IN NNPC

Quote Originally Posted by lordmekus2000
    by the way do anyone know what NNPC's monthly/yearly take home is like? i'll appreciate any good feedback.

lordmekus2000, are u interested in the job or pay package. anyway i heard it is over 10million naira per annum.

Hope that excite you .

hi guys pls do any body know when FIRS names of shorylisted candiates will be out?
    sss

HI GUYS,AM NEW IN DIS STUFF BUT I WIL BE GLAD IF U CAN PUT ME THROUGH,I NEED A JOB UGENTLY

IS NNPC STILL RECRUITING?

expecting to hear from you soon@ [email protected]
    Saint Emmanuel

talking bout cancellations? the new gmd is trying to add more people in the list..i'm currently runnin my masters program and i hav nnpc senior officials from abuja,kaduna and lagos in my class.according to them,the GMD is a moon walker,he does things in a very slow manner compared to the previous and,he wants to put in his own principles..currently,they'v bn in several meetings bout the issue,nt only us but those experinced workers and fire men they are bout to recruit too..but the strange news is dat,others were interviewd in January,those that went on pilgrimage and couldnt mak it..officially,only 198 wud be considered,10 from niger delta staes each and 4 from the rest,do the math..those lucky r supposed to start training by march 15,but the new GMD is moonwalking the whole issue and wants to increase the number...so keep prayin,Insha Allah the wait wud b profitable...

Quote Originally Posted by miyake

I humbly wish to render my due service and potentials to your company.
    My curriculum vitae shows my extensive experience in information technology.

Please would you consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my skills and qualifications?

Thanks for this opportunity. looking for to talking with you.

Orobor Anderson Ise

I wonder how people will be sending their application letters on this forum. Please for ur info this site does not employ anybody but only directs people on where they will apply. please let us use the site for what its meant for. I think the site administrator ought to do something about this

House, I like to know the status of the NNPC Experienced Hire....any information yet as to when it might likely happen?
    ZionChild

Quote Originally Posted by meegodee
    talking bout cancellations? the new gmd is trying to add more people in the list..i'm currently runnin my masters program and i hav nnpc senior officials from abuja,kaduna and lagos in my class.according to them,the GMD is a moon walker,he does things in a very slow manner compared to the previous and,he wants to put in his own principles..currently,they'v bn in several meetings bout the issue,nt only us but those experinced workers and fire men they are bout to recruit too..but the strange news is dat,others were interviewd in January,those that went on pilgrimage and couldnt mak it..officially,only 198 wud be considered,10 from niger delta staes each and 4 from the rest,do the math..those lucky r supposed to start training by march 15,but the new GMD is moonwalking the whole issue and wants to increase the number...so keep prayin,Insha Allah the wait wud b profitable...
    Does this figure 198 include graduate trainees, experienced and fire men ?

WETIN DE APUN 4 NNPC? D NATION IS WAITING!
    $$$$$

thanks guys.

pls i am kind of new in this site. pls i would like to find out how to apply for the nnpc recruitment if its still available.
    jon

Quote Originally Posted by meegodee

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast