+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: My GSE exam experience!

Re: My GSE exam experience!

PLS HOUSE HOW CAN SOMEONE APPLY OR WRITE THE GSE EXAM AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ATTACHED TO IT .

This fool was probaly bribed to run an ad for GSE where in this world do you pay to get a job. A poor job seeker is paying to get a job ever heard that except from our corrupt government? GSE is a stupid scam. Which branch of UBA does this fool work now? let him tell me

I guess we all paid 4 JAMB it was not free not even now. So man pay and write the exam or 4get it. no be force it is optional.

Pls do u have an idea, if GSE is recruiting OND?

All the best.

d atitude of some people on this forum is very unbecoming.it is wrong for any1 to call any1 else a fool bacause he aired an opinion. we live in a free world n if u don't agree with some1s opinion u should not show your ur ignorance by being offensive.d GSE thing is a sensitive issue because it involves money.come to thing of it, if d money was not an issuse many people will not be talking like this.dis atitude is the reason some are still without jobs today because they are not ready to make the extra effort to do something that will benefit them.any graduate can write d GSE (OND included), go the extra mile and see if it won't get you to your destination

Quite agree with the last speaker. Nobody has any right to call anybody a fool. please the offender should take note.

Somebody asked for Enugu Center, it is at AFRIHUB, UNEC. Another asked of north test centres. just go to http://www.gse.org.ng/testcenters.aspx for all test centres nationwide.

I am in no way advocating for GSE but if an extra 5k is all you need to spend to get a job, I think its worth a try, especially as many more company is looking their direction.

One Luv to U all!!
    To him that Believes,Everything is Possible

Quote Originally Posted by erique
    You load 5000 on an exchange card obtainable from any UBA branch and pay online at the GSE site. The score obtained is valid for two years and you can resit the exam at six month intervals from the date you first took it. NOTE, you have to pay another 5000 to resit the exam. For any other questions, just visit their site. Good luck
    hi,
    these guys actually makes a six months plan for jobseekers. c'mon this is outright stealing. And hey what are the chances of you getting an enployment now you've parted with some of your money. By the way if these works may be Í could setting up my own testing agency since the jobs are not are not forthcoming. and it is now the newest way make fast bucks and occupy my time.
    chinyce

ave

I just got a text inviting me for the test in benin. i was told that union bank paid 4 my exams.

I just got a text inviting me for the test in Abuja. i was told that union bank paid 4 my exams.
    Thanks erique 4 the tips, U r da best.

My people perish for lack of knowledge!!!!! GSE is not an employment agency neither is it organised by UBA. GSE stands for Graduate Standardisation exams it is a general exam like GRE taken abroad or SAT for secondary school leavers or GCE. What it simply means is that when an organisation wants to recruit it saves them organizing their own test, they simply use your GSE scores, so you can use your scores to apply to various organisations. GSE is not an assurance of getting a job just like attending an interview is not an assurance either, but the better your GSE scores the higher your chances, just like JAMB. So please enough of the silly talk.

pls where is dragnet office in abuja located?

is it that banks are now willing to sponsor? i wont mind a bank coming to my rescue.i would sure be willing to do it like its my money i paid with

U can write ur GSE exam in any AfriHUB office nation wide, so for you in Enugu, there AfriHUB there where you can write it. Even in FCT. For the payment I advice you make your payment in bank not using your ATM, beware.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12