+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NETS NIGERIA. share ur online exam experience here...

NETS NIGERIA. share ur online exam experience here...

na wah for nets oh. after paying N1000 into GTBank account. i was only able to write 1 online exam out of 3 in which i scored 22/60 the other two practically wrote themselves as each time i logged in 2 write i was told i had already written and dat i scored a very BIGGGGGGG..... 0/60. plz nets u guys should fix ur website and stop dis shit cuz same tin happened last year...
    Be good at all times...

Re: NETS NIGERIA. share ur online exam experience here...

NETS are scammers, they just want to make money from unemployed graduates. the same thing happened last year.

I ddnt encounter any prob with d exam.d only thing it requires is speed n accuracy.i was told i had 33.8 in d first n second tho d cut off is 60.(m surprised i had same score in both sha no shaking.)ensure u log in on d date n time allocated 2 u so it dsnt give u any error message like dt. i,ll write my finals this eve.hope for d best.

i missed the first test,scored 50% in the second test and finally scored 61.67% in the third test.guess i qualified.i believe the nets guys could do better with the level of the exam.

@donn how did u do it. were u able to finish ups

Quote Originally Posted by donnemeks
    i missed the first test,scored 50% in the second test and finally scored 61.67% in the third test.guess i qualified.i believe the nets guys could do better with the level of the exam.
    pls how did u go about it cos i cant really fathom how to finish 60 questions in 30mins. d arithmetic part is my achilles foot- i mean my weak point. so i tend to spend a lot of time on it. I have done two exams; scored 38.8% in d 1st and 40.25% in d 2nd one, i just ve 1 more exam to go 2moro. I don't knw if u have an idea; shuld i skip d maths questions fast and make sure i answer d english 1s correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony237
    na wah for nets oh. after paying N1000 into GTBank account. i was only able to write 1 online exam out of 3 in which i scored 22/60 the other two practically wrote themselves as each time i logged in 2 write i was told i had already written and dat i scored a very BIGGGGGGG..... 0/60. plz nets u guys should fix ur website and stop dis shit cuz same tin happened last year...
    d prob shud be with ur internet connection and browser. most cybercafes ve very poor connection esp during d day time. NETS website needs a strong connection and preferable firefox browser to function well. i use a 3G modem and so i v had excellent service... d time factor is d main issue; i tink dey r very high handed wit d timing.

i think i was fortunate enough that my first 20 questions were all English.i believe you do not have to spend much time on the mathematics cos some of them can take up to 5mins or more to solve.i did not finish though.it was just God.

I did it! I made it! God is so faithful . thanks house for d advice. i just finished the test; i scored 61.67%. i followed d style i said. i just did enee manimo wit d maths questions and made sure i got d english ones right. i'm so elated!!! All d best to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by donnemeks
    don't u tink it's quite funny we got d same score; 61.67%. but i actually finished all d questions cos i didnt even solve d maths at all.tanks for making me believe it's possible to pass it.

guys, please is the registration still on for nets? thanks

Congratulations petunia and donnemeks...may the road ahead be filled with more success for you...

@petunia and donnemeks......... pls is registration still on. ur response will be appreciated. thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast