+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: My GSE exam experience!

My GSE exam experience!

Hey guys! Just did my GSE exams yesterday and i thank God for everything. The exam was held at the Dragnet office in lekki and it comprised verbal,numeric(mostly graphs) and abstract with a total of 20 questions in each section.The time allocated to each section was 17,17 and 16 minutes respectively. I advice anyone who wants to sit for this exam to prepare well using GMAT because it is an online exam(strictly you and your system), and the time is short. You will be notified of your result by text about 10 mins after the exam. Guys i think they are for real because i was really impresed with what i saw. I made a score of 66% and have already gone ahead to apply for the available jobs on the Dragnet site including the UBA job. To view more details on how to take the exam, log on to www.gse.org.ng or www.dragnetnigeria.com. I wish y'all the best!!!

Re: My GSE exam experience!

anyone know mwhere the exam is written in enugu
    pls contact mee thru [email protected] would really appreciate the gesture

pls i will love to know how you made your payments.....and if you did not do well will you have to make another pay ment

pls i will love to know how you made your payments.....and if you did not do well will you have to make another pay ment.pls reply via [email protected]

Guys be wise, why should you pay before you will be allowed to write a test of which there is no guarantee that you will be given the jobs.Why should an employer ask you to pay before he gives you a job.I still do not understand why UBA should engage in this type of shield dealings. What the integrity of the money and that of the Mangement of Dragnet.A guy employer should not request for MONEY from someone that is unemployed.

A GENIUE EMPLOYER SHOULD NOT ASK FOR MONEY FROM SOMEONE THAT IS UNEMPLOYED.I DONT UNDERSTAND THE INTEGRITY AND BASIS OF COLLECTING MONEY FROM SOMEONE THAT IS UNEMPLOYED. EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE MANAGEMT OF DRAGNET.

PLS WHERE IS THEIR OFFFICE IN ABUJA HERE.PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

i'll like to know if u still need to make another payment if one did not pass at first try and does it also mean that thier clients like UBA no longer conduct aptitude test on their own

cant i write the exams at home with my pc?

hi house does any1 knows where there office is located in north pls advice

You load 5000 on an exchange card obtainable from any UBA branch and pay online at the GSE site. The score obtained is valid for two years and you can resit the exam at six month intervals from the date you first took it. NOTE, you have to pay another 5000 to resit the exam. For any other questions, just visit their site. Good luck

Pls if u have paid to any body u have urself to blame. My blood brother who works with the bank (Head office) said i shud not try such. He said the recruitment process does not reguire any money. so be carefull. uba took ond, followed with Hnd but they have not started with Bsc.Quote me anywher 08038988757

I did mine as well yesterday.I was happy the way the whole thing was movig but my happiness turned into a million sadness when I discovered in the last section that I had more than ten questions to answer in each section when I had already answered ten in the previous sections. Infact it was hell for me. Right now I am confussed.

My advise to whoever is going for the test is to be careful to a button after the no 10 question which takes to the rest of the questions in each section

Can somebody advise me on what to do cos the much of the questions i answered could not give a pass mark.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast