+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The long awaited NNPC is now calling

The long awaited NNPC is now calling

somebody called n said medicals commences nextweek

Re: The long awaited NNPC is now calling

we hope ur message is true,amdahijal.congrats to everyone in da house dat has bn xpectin dis call.Our names shall be among d favoured.

HI HOUSE I HOPE THE INFO THAT MEDICALS WILL COMMENCE NEXT WEEK IS TRUE COS I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT WE SHOULD ONLY POST INFO THAT WE ARE SURE OF

I thought U wanted to say dat U know someone dat have been called or maybe U ve been called...lets stop d speculations and wait 4 dem, no need to pull tension...ok! We will all get there!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Who called you? And how are they contacting successful ones? Is it through sms or mail? Enlighten the house. I hope your info is reliable.

If you have received your letter come forward and let the house know all about
    Don't guess or post for anyone Please

Best of Luck all

Please when posting info, let it be whole to avoid questions and so that we don't highten tensions unnecessarily,we know expectations are high already. If medicals were to start next week as speculated, then the successful ones should have been notified by now either through sms,mails and/or post as is their usual style; and how come no one in the house has been reached through any of this means? NNPC hopefuls, God is on our side and will cause everything to work in our favour, after all delay is not denial.

Quote Originally Posted by niyi4en
    Please when posting info, let it be whole to avoid questions and so that we don't highten tensions unnecessarily,we know expectations are high already. If medicals were to start next week as speculated, then the successful ones should have been notified by now either through sms,mails and/or post as is their usual style; and how come no one in the house has been reached through any of this means? NNPC hopefuls, God is on our side and will cause everything to work in our favour, after all delay is not denial.
    niyi- you speak my mind. To be honest, I think that amdahijal guy just likes to blog. He probably gets excited when people post replies to his questionable 'info'.
    All the best to the hopefuls.

jake44 I you have spoken well. this amdahijal of guy wants to noticed. 'e bi like say him dey like busybody, somebody tell am say I don notice am'. he shouldn't heighten my already tensed heart. God is on his throne I know sooner than later we will get there. SEE YOU GUYS AT THE VERY TOP!

this amajed guy or whatever he calls himself must be very crazy. Do you think we are playing here? This forum is for serious minded people. Verify ur info b4 posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAIRMAN1
    this amajed guy or whatever he calls himself must be very crazy. Do you think we are playing here? This forum is for serious minded people. Verify ur info b4 posting it.

i want to believe is more than crazy , he creates every new topic on NNPC posting rubbish he isn't sure of

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,CANT WE BLOCK THIS GUY(amdahijal ) FROM THIS FORUM??.I MEAN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE FLYING INFO AROUND WITHOUT A CONCRETE EVIDENCE.
    GOD BLESS US REAL GOOD.

I have been waiting patiently to see if somebody else will comfirm amdahijal's ill gotten info. But alas! it has been proven to be a false alarm. I believe everyone that attended the NNPC interview is strongly connected with this forum becuse of our common objective. Like CHAIRMAN 1 said, this forum is for serious minded people and so, amdahijal you better shut up! ur mouth if u don't have any genuine information to give or else, u will end up like a wild goose chaser!!!!!
    Good luck to u all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast