+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE LONG AWIATED NNPC IS FINALLY CALLING

THE LONG AWIATED NNPC IS FINALLY CALLING

Hello house check this out.
    Sir/Madam,

INVITATION TO UNDERGO APTITUDE TEST

Consequent upon your application in response to our vacancy advertisement in several national daily newspapers on 19th May, 2008, you are invited to undergo an Aptitude Test as follows:

Date: Saturday, 25th October, 2008

Venue: Nigerian Airforce Staff Secondary School, Ikeja

Time: 12.00 noon prompt.

Requirements: Come along with the underlisted items
    - 2 Biros (black/blue)
    - 2 2B pencils
    - 1 Eraser
    - National ID card or Driver’s License or International Passport

Please endeavour to be punctual as lateness may lead to your being barred from taking the test. Please bring this letter along with you to the venue as it will be used for the accreditation process.

DR. A. FAGBURE FCIPM
    for: GGM, HR

PLS CAN SOME ONE HELP WITH THE APTITUDE TEST SAMPLES

Re: THE LONG AWIATED NNPC IS FINALLY CALLING

Why did they not call some people? I applied for the NNPC Test and I was not called. Could someone in the house explain the meaning of this? Im beginning to sense something fishy in the way they recruit people

10KS 4 INFO. BUT CAN SOMEBODY PLS TELL ME IF ITS FOR THE TRAINEE OR EXPERIENCED GRADUATE CATEGORY.

hi tyoma, the test is for graduate trainee

Dear House,

None of us can say why some people were not called and to be very sincere its a very rare case cos the complaits are not muh so we wonder what really happened.

Though i have nothing to do with NNPC but the only explanation i can give is that MAYBE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS EXPECTED (DEGREE, NYSC, WASSCE, BIRTH CERTIFICATES) WERE NOT SENT and once that happens the recruitment process can not be completed. In a case where it is easy to monitor these problems and reply the candidates on the problems, that would have been done but you need to understand that NNPC themselves wish that some of us will not even be able to make it or miss out totally.

Another thing you need to know is that there were two noticeable tests given to us

1. The ability to scan and modify those documents to fit the required weight, and
    2. The ability, as a graduate, to know the relevant documents necessary for job placement based on merit.

So with these i think whoever has a problem must have failed one of the above tests, and please don't forget that if the documents exceed the required weight they will still be delivered BUT you still would have failed the second test.

BUT if you think you did those correctly then you have a case against NNPC...BUT are you willing to try such a futile fight knowing that Naija is not the very Civil society as it will be in our time like that of the USA.

Something better is coming your way like it did mine... i'l be missing the test even after receiving the go ahead to write so be expectant.

God bless.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

maybe u did not attached one of the credentials

Quote Originally Posted by victez
    Why did they not call some people? I applied for the NNPC Test and I was not called. Could someone in the house explain the meaning of this? Im beginning to sense something fishy in the way they recruit people
    May be u didn't Include ur birth Cirtificate when u were doing doing online application. they are strictly emphasize on age.

NNPC. AGAINST O.N.D APPLICANT.

why in our own country wud there be academic discrimination and nepotism?nnpc has cut short d xpectations of O.N.D guys.they later refuted the oppurtunity previously given to them.
    can some one xplain this?
    i am a victim!
    where is our solace, confidence and security if our own govt can turn there back against us.gud luck to the graduate guys that was calld.my time is yet 2 come.
    tony.07031347889

+ Reply