Job Vacancies at 5Star Terminal via GSE

Field:
    Port Terminal Yard & Gate

Position:
    Car Park Mgr

Scope of Job:
    Will be responsible for vehicle recording, yard inventory reports,
    yard management, equipment utilization,discharge tally, in charge of vehicle delivery, verification of all delivery documents-(bill of lading,terminal delivery order, delivery order, invoice,terminal payment receipt), monitoring overtime cargoes,liasing daily with Port security officer for security situation of the car park and reporting daily to the Terminal Manager

Qualifications, Essential Skills & Abilities.
    B.Sc (First Degree) or HND in Administrative Science; Statistics; Business Management. Pure and applied Sciences
    Excellent communication skills (English)
    Must have completed NYSC
    Must have eyes for details and ability to work with team to co-ordinate team to achieve corporate goals.
    Computer certification/skills will be added advantage
    Must be ready to work under any condition.

Position:
    Manager

Scope of Job:
    Applicant will be responsible for planning cargo receiving and delivery in the car park, yard pre-and-post arrival of ships, ensure smooth running of cargo operations, documentation process and control all aspect of human resources and equipment utilization in the yard, liaise daily with the PSFO regarding security situation in the yard, control all aspect of yard management and up date the Terminal manager with the overtime cargo monthly.

B.Sc (First Degree) or HND in Computer Science; Statistics; Information Technology; Business Management, Pure and applied science.
    Good communication skills (english)
    Must have completed NYSC with 10 years working experience in terminal operation
    Must have eyes for details and ability to co-ordinate team to achieve corporate goals.

Interested applicants should go to http://www.gse.org.ng/employer.aspx?employer_id=80

click on Logistics/Freight/Transport aselcet 5Star terminal and apply for the Job using your GSE ID.

Re: Job Vacancies at 5Star Terminal via GSE

Yeah this is real i was invited sometimes last month for an interview but since then i have not heard anything from them. OR has anaybody heard anything from them?. Please anyone...should please notify the house

U SAID ANYONE SHLD PLS TELL U,DAT MEANS NO ONE WE'LLTELL U.NO WAHALLA SHA.BABA GOD WE C US ALL THRU

pls house what do they meant by GSE?.I HAV NOT DONE THE PROGRAM BEFORE.So hwdo i register?

just go the above site to register.....

I tried applying for this vacancy but was told to do that with my GSE score. Please wat is the deadline for applying? What if I write the exam and the scores comes out after the vacancy has closed, what do I do? OR is there any other method for applying for this vacancy? Has anyone been able to successfully apply? Please tell us how you did it?

pls hse hw wht do dey mean by gse scores?

Re: car park manager

Quote Originally Posted by escalibur

Field:
    Port Terminal Yard & Gate

Position:
    Car Park Mgr

Scope of Job:
    Will be responsible for vehicle recording, yard inventory reports,
    yard management, equipment utilization,discharge tally, in charge of vehicle delivery, verification of all delivery documents-(bill of lading,terminal delivery order, delivery order, invoice,terminal payment receipt), monitoring overtime cargoes,liasing daily with Port security officer for security situation of the car park and reporting daily to the Terminal Manager

B.Sc (First Degree) or HND in Administrative Science; Statistics; Business Management. Pure and applied Sciences
    Excellent communication skills (English)
    Must have completed NYSC
    Must have eyes for details and ability to work with team to co-ordinate team to achieve corporate goals.

Position:
    Manager

Scope of Job:
    Applicant will be responsible for planning cargo receiving and delivery in the car park, yard pre-and-post arrival of ships, ensure smooth running of cargo operations, documentation process and control all aspect of human resources and equipment utilization in the yard, liaise daily with the PSFO regarding security situation in the yard, control all aspect of yard management and up date the Terminal manager with the overtime cargo monthly.

B.Sc (First Degree) or HND in Computer Science; Statistics; Information Technology; Business Management, Pure and applied science.
    Good communication skills (english)
    Must have completed NYSC with 10 years working experience in terminal operation
    Must have eyes for details and ability to co-ordinate team to achieve corporate goals.

Interested applicants should go to http://www.gse.org.ng/employer.aspx?employer_id=80

click on Logistics/Freight/Transport aselcet 5Star terminal and apply for the Job using your GSE ID.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is HARZGIN, love to greet the house. The co ordinator of this site has been wonderful. You 've been a blessin and not a minus, as some people are.Keep up the good works and God will surely bless you. As for the house keep prayin and pushin never relent and make ur connection and contacts intact. thanks

Hello,Goodda.
    i wish to be apply for the post of Enigeer in your reputable organisantion.

here is my c.v i will be grateful if my application is given a fevorable consideratio.
    thanks

from

Okpoko Jonathan

[attachment deleted by admin]

how come c.vs are always posted on a social networking site?u risk not only ur safety,but that of ur referees..e no pure

pls can the house send any job advert for a graduate of computer science. any effort will be appreciated. my email addr: [email protected]
    angel

+ Reply