+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What's APM Terminal(Maersk) up to?

What's APM Terminal(Maersk) up to?

I got a mail from the recruitment manager of APM terminal last week requesting me to forward my updated CV for possible consideration for some positions that will be opening shortly within the organisation following the company's test I wrote about two years ago. Did anybody recieve such mail from the company?

I also wish to know if anybody in the house know what this is all about. Please don't hesitate 2 drop a line if u've got an idea.

I'm out 4 now.

Re: What's APM Terminal(Maersk) up to?

Hi, good day. I'm a insider. Or better put, a trapped Nigerian graduate who studied one of d Engineering courses.
    Pls, if there's something at hand doing, forget about them. Otherwise, u could give it a try.
    So many things inside here but I need to kno ur field for a more concise and direct info. The truth is: all that glitters in not gold. Still, u could have something to gain of course. U don't hav anytiing to loose sending ur cv. Good luck!

@bigbrodanaija.

I guess that they need a vacant position to be filled urgently. Certain factors such as your course of study, previous work experience(at the time u wrote the test), training courses, personal skills, class of degree/qualification and even your age could have influenced their decision.

Personally, I would advise that you send your updated CV to them since this would not cost u anything anyway. Also, you did not tell us if u have attended their interview previously, if u are presently working, and if u are satisfied with your present job. I believe u would soon attend their interview. Wishing u all the best.
    To God be the glory!

please confirm the possibility that i could be fraudulent.
    two years ago?
    check again, my brother.

i also got the mail from APM.have sent my Updated Cv as requested,afterall i stand to lose nothing.
    God would help us in this country.

thumb up guys....

@The patriots: Why did u call urself a trapped Nigerian graduate? I studied Electrical Engineering, can u now give me a gist?

@Uchebobby: I haven't attended their interview b4. I only wrote their test and wasn't called then so I concluded I wasn't successful until I got the mail. I work presently and I would like to work with Maersk cos I'm not satisfied with my present job.

@Jesus Army: I don't think it's a fraudulent mail cos the e-mail address that sent it was from the company's original website, besides I was told in the mail that I wrote their test sometimes ago which is true and as u can see, another person got the mail too.

Regards

@Kaysmart: Did you write the test too? If yes, when? Have you heard from them after sending your CV cos I haven't heard from them since then.

+ Reply