+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: About STANDARD CHARTERED IGP 2009

About STANDARD CHARTERED IGP 2009

I must tell you ghys the Standard Chartered IGP is REAL! Go for it. My friend's elder one applied some years ago and was taken. She was sent abroad, and after the programme, she came back to Nija and held the position of AM in one of SCB branches. The bank is really serious with every bit of what it says. My counsel is apply, try to pass the logical reasoning and numerical reasoning tests, as well as the talent test. Finally, if you proceed to the essay phase, try your best to write your essay in such a way that you showcase yourself as a successful well rounded person. Anything counts, anything you think should put you in a good light. So, add it/them.

MAKE UNA TRY TO RESPOND TO WETIN I TALK AND ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS.

HOW NIJA DEY NIJA GO BETTER!!!

Re: About STANDARD CHARTERED IGP 2009

true talk, but d problem is dat dey want a fresh graduate wit masters degree! how we go do?

@rukky

I tire oh

It varies. Master's is required of people that want to apply for consumer banking; for wholesale banking, you do not need a master's degree, check the site properly. What you do need is your BSc as well as your NYSC certificate. Or is there a new advert saying that one must have a master's for every post? Me no see anything like that O. In fact, I dey the next stage now and I no get master's. I

[quote=ighoeve ]
    I must tell you ghys the Standard Chartered IGP is REAL! Go for it.

Pls, kindly drop the link

@ighoeva.thank you for that info.please i really need to ask u some questions.my email is [email protected] me have urs pls.

@ighoeve, congrats! Pls how were you able to scale past the gallup talent assesment? All my friends that have done the tests never made it past that stage! Im about taking mine, but im way too nervous! So my question preciesly is, what would you say are the key qualities SCB is looking for? Do you remember some of your answers? Can you state some of the options you picked etc?

Wouldnt mind your email addy if you can spare.

Cheers.

@ighoeve, congrats! Pls how were you able to scale past the gallup talent assesment? All my friends that have done the tests never made it past that stage! Im about taking mine, but im way too nervous! So my question preciesly is, what would you say are the key qualities SCB is looking for? Do you remember some of your answers? Can you state some of the options you picked etc?

Wouldnt mind your email addy if you can spare.

Cheers.

Okay. I don become superstar now wey every needs his email. Correct!!!

My email na [email protected].

It's a real pleasure to assist anyone on the forum. Na through this forum I get my first job after I finish service; me sef don learn copious things from this forum. I know say e dey hard to get the right info and even to get job in Nija. I understand every every.....

I did the test but was disqualified after the third test. Well wishing everyone trying it to be focused and determined. It's not dat difficult but u have to be smart and attentive to test. Tanx
    To improve and apply existing procedure and create new ones with great commitment to employers success.

Honestly,i was really feeling good about the test and past the logical and numerical,bt got kicked out at the personality wotever stage. I dont think there is really a pattern you must follow to pass it. Tell them who you are and wot you can do. If it matches wot they want,they will call u for the next stage.
    But honestly,I wonder the kind of people they are looking for sha.
    All the best every one.

for wholesales banking too you need to understand two international languages naa waoo

please am still serving and i will be through bt february next year can i still apply?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast