+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: GSE Application truism!!!

Re: GSE Application truism!!!

hey house i wrote the exam in august and i scored 54%.i"VE sent the score everywhere possible,but still no reply!i don't know what to think anymore'

Anyway, i dont know how well people passed the GSE but i scored 51%. Whether that is enough or not is another issue. & scoring 64, i believe, is possible cos i could have made it if not that i was uninformed about how to manage the time in verbal section.

house the gse things look unreal as i have not seen any one invited for any interview based on it let alone getiing a job.
    i wrote and got 31 miscalculated to be 30. whichever, i ve nt heard anything ooooo. 5k is not easy for jobseekers oooooooo
    bewareeeeeeeeee fresh applicant

aco

Hey guys, it is possible to score 64% in the gse test. That's what i scored. It is more tactical than difficult. We were told not to apply to any other company untill union bank sarts calling- i dont know if i can disregard that since it seems they are not ready.

Am about applying for the GSE stuff but i'll equally want to know was up before i do that....?

i called the human resource department of standard chartered as regard to GSE and i was informed that they do not have any dealing with DRAGNET GSE.however they were shocked to learnt that they were listed as their client. the HR personnel told me that they were approached by DRAGNET officials but after series of meetings no agreement between the two parties cos standard chartered didn't buy the idea of applicants being billed for recruitment test that is organized free by the company's website. i would advise all folks out there not to fall prey to insatiable greed of some dubious individuals. "A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 THE WISE"
    i c no end but the beginning

I never for once liked the idea of GSE, why would jobseekers paid ^5,000 to write an employment exam? Well, I did it because Union Bank paid for me and I have use the same score to apply to other places as well. One of my friends who wrote the same exam (Union bank paid GSE) was invited by one of the companies he applied to for interview, I think they are for real. One thing am sure of is that companies who are fair to jobseekers will pay for candidate selected by them to write the GSE just as Union Bank did. The hungry once like GSE organizers will not pay for any applicant.

I equally did the so-called test at lekki, thanks to Union Bank. The main issue is the verbal section which will affect most. I got 48 though and i do think they are real even if they dont av much clients now. The cost is too much...
    The challenges we are given in life are not punishments; they are gifts.

I also sat 4 the test with my 5k and score 35%,i ve applied so many places still no reply.NAWA 4 GSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hi house, al i can say to dis is dat we shld all hope 4 d best bt dont use ur atm. i registerd and was ask to use my atm as means of paymentm so i stopd. house be careul.[img][/img]

No kidding i actually got 71%. verbal 50%, numeracy 85% and abstract 81%. I really think its all a scam cos no company has confirmed dat dey use d score. lets just wait and see. God Dey. Anybody can set up a recruitment agency to deceive people. i think we should all challenge dragnet. they cant rip us off like dat. d funny thing is dat day dont update u about ur status. dey leave u to ur fate. dat's not fair

Hi guys. havin 64 is very realistic. but it appears 68 has been the highest so far. i had 55. however someone ttold me that union bank only needs 2.1 or 2.2 with masters. i dont know how tru dis is. if anyone knows any hr officer of the bank, he should inquire. i dont understand how a bank would pay 4 people to write and the decide to invite only 2.1 candidates. God is Able. lets kip praying

well i did the test and i scored 44% and i got an interview text from HP Energy but i was in PH so i could not attend it

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast