+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: GSE Application truism!!!

GSE Application truism!!!

Hello House,

I want to know if there is any body in the house that has gotten an interview call based on GSE scores for application on the dragnet website.
    If there is any please let us know ur score, the firm and any other necessary information u may deem fit.
    Thanks for ur cooperation

Re: GSE Application truism!!!

I have applied to so many companies using my GSE score through the Dragnet website, though its just last week, I scored 64%. Am still hoping. Anyone who has goten a job or got invitation for interview should pls let the house know.

Etin900, Pls how did you checked your score? was is sent to your mobile or did you check it on there website?

i dont that 64% score of yours seriously cos i wrote it and i dont think its dat possible. pls be truthful

gse exam is another big scam for jobseekers . the guy that said he scored 64%, might just be one of the staff. house beware !!
    FFIILLEE !!!!

now that 64% is hard for me to believe though it is possible.but i really doubt it except if they have changed the format and added more time

the gse palava is a lie i tried it but with 30% and i tried so many companies with it,pls house my advice....................do not fall into d same booby trap many of us fell into they are here to suck ur money pls be warned

House, nice to see your responses. well for my friend that asked how i checked my score, i got it some few minutes after completing the text via a text message and it is also possible for one to check it on the GSE website.
    For my friend that said 64% is not possible on GSE i disagree with you it is possible.
    The trick is, for the verbal question do not start with the first passage look out for the short passages. Every question carries the same mark.
    Wat i am concerned about is how long it takes to hear from the firms on the DRAGNET website and this is affecting their credibility serious.
    Right now i cannot advice anybody to take the GSE exam because it is producing no result. It looks like a big sham!!!
    Lets keep watching house!!!

Infact, I'm yet 2 get my result since I wrote that exam, I've wasted much trying to contact the administrator only to be asked to come to Lagos. I wonder how much I'll be paid 4 such. Worst of all, who knows what the will say I scored in the wonderful exam.
    The simple truth is that its not my time!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Batholomew
    Infact, I'm yet 2 get my result since I wrote that exam, I've wasted much trying to contact the administrator only to be asked to come to Lagos. I wonder how much I'll be paid 4 such. Worst of all, who knows what they will say I scored in the wonderful exam.
    The simple truth is that its not my time!
    Cheers!
    The meaning of life depends on time and chance. Its all about opportunities. Where there is life, there is hope. There is something u can do!

GSE- my coments.
    1. 64% is quite possible. I had a like score,62%.
    2. If GSE were a scam,does it then mean that an institution like Union Bank can get itself involved with such? Nay, my brethren, they wld have made us know their position by now.Esp since they had an advert in conjunction with GSE and it was in our National dailies.
    3. I happened to be a beneficiary of having Unoin Bank pay for me to sit for the GSE test.
    4. The GSE exam isn't difficult but tactical.Answers to the verbal reasoning section are quite obvious from the passages.U do not even need to think.Hence the veryy short time I guess.
    5. I have not said any body shld go and pay to write cos personally, if not for Unoin Bank paying for me I wld not give 5k to get me a job.
    6. We are yet to be contacted by Union Bank.When they do I will let DaHouz know.
    Feel free to hit me back with questions and comments...its still a free world afterall.And I will respond to the benefit of som1.
    cheers.
    IT IS WELL!

hi guys, i got 35%, i dont know maybe i should keep hope alive

I don't understand the GSE thing? Long time ago, GSE published my name on its website that I won Virgin Drinks Promo. In addition, there was a promise that winners would be contacted or have vouchers sent to them. Till today, nothing of such has happened at least to me. Plz and plz if you have been contacted just halla me. I want to write the exams but I ve got no 5k to pay.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast