+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

Re: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

Just hold on 2 ur God guys cos there surely'l b a 2nd batch.

Quote Originally Posted by milkymesh
    MUTAM, COOLTOKSY, AND GIRLYGIRLY, NA WETIN GEORGITO DO UNA SEF. NA SIN TO PASS INFORMATION. OR NA BECAUSE THE INFO NO DEY FAVOURABLE TO YOU.
    THE GUY IS NOT AGAINST UR PROGRESS, AND HE HAS NOT TOLD U, U WON'T BE GOING TO TRAINING SCHOOL. HE ONLY BASED HIS INFO ON WHAT HE PERCEIVED IN TRAINING SCHOOL, SO DON'T U CRUCIFY HIM. HE IS NOT OWING U ANY INFO, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.
    GEOGITO, ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES ON THEIR BEHALF. DO NOT RELENT, GIVE INFO EVEN IF NOT FAVOURABLE OR PLEASANT, AS LONG AS IT IS CORRECT.
    Well said.

We shouldn't scare people from giving confidential, privileged info. I now have my discharge certificate today and also would like to jump into 1st bank but I must still be patient with them. Patience counts. Recruitment this days take over 1 year to complete. Please, exercise patience.

Hey Chihums, you guys are not serious! You mean you feed well & read well
    & you can't pass your test? Oh that's ridiculous!!

i did my interview April 2009 and hav heard nothin since, someone should please enlighten me about these talk on 2nd batch, training shool, text messages and medicals

uchegame there is nothing like tribalism and FBN is as fair as possible. i also did the meds and i tell you there were not up to 10 that were from the east there. there were more notherners than any other tribe. before GOD and man i knew no one in FBN and i got to the med stage. i even went to the hospital where i did my med to find out wats up and the nurse said we are go in batches.
    i kept contact with all those i did the med with and none of us was called to training. those we know went are those that did their meds in a particular hospital, i think they are working with the med result. stay positive and be patient
    THANK YOU JESUS

Hey Uche relax. It has not gotten to that level. I am from the east side also. Believe me I know no one in the bank, not even a teller. Yet I made it to the medical stage. I dont believe FirstBank is discriminatory. It is too early to give up. They will definitely call. @girlygirly, you did not try yesterday. You raised our blood pressure with your screaming caption. Well its all good since you were trying to display your faith. Just try and be more specific next time. My regards to everyone.

@uchegame......people should try not to find excuses when things aren't going well, it won't get you anywhere....it was on this same forum someone said gtbank is tribalistic, today its fbn, tomorrow its intercontinental.....this is why we are educated, not to be prejudiced.....why would easterners be given a high cut off mark? because fbn executives are yorubas? it just doesnt make sense.....a lot of igbo people say igbos are marginalised and its really disheartening......rebranding starts with us the younger generation but we'll never make progress if we keep talking in tribes, its prejudice and mental slavery! if fbn doesnt work for you, keep trying, a bigger blessing is ahead but learn to accept your own results and don't blame others.......

u guys should relax my uncle is a branch manager in lag. and my name as he said is in d 2nd batch.. and the 2nd batch of trainig kicks off immediately after the first which ends today 10th july...4 those of us who did medicals n ve nt been called 4 training sch.... expect invitation sms next week...1luv
    xxxx.com
    xxx.com

Quote Originally Posted by omox
    u guys should relax my uncle is a branch manager in lag. and my name as he said is in d 2nd batch.. and the 2nd batch of trainig kicks off immediately after the first which ends today 10th july...4 those of us who did medicals n ve nt been called 4 training sch.... expect invitation sms next week...1luv
    xxxx.com
    THANK FOR THE INFO, KEEP US POSTED

guyz relax hope dey....

All what you have said are good, but I went to FBN HQ at Marina and met with the man that cordinated that our April interview. i mean the man that arranged us in five to meet interviewers and he said to me that there is no 2nd batch for those that were not called up for medicals.. That we should go and prepare for next years test.

while wishing those in trainig sch the best, there is little hope for those that have done medficals but none for those of us that were not invited for medicals. But with God all things are possible.

Let us intensify our job search in other places.

One Love!

omox, thanx 4 d info. But exactly when next week?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast