+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

Re: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

He peeps,dont be harsh on them.Training school is not Nysc camp.Yoy dont concentrate,you are axed.lets just keep hope alive.

I was earlier unhappy about d lack of communication. However I have learnt that our fate does not depend on that. All we need is just faith. We will certainly get there. Luv u all

Hey peeps, I neva knew my comment will bring about much debate. All the same, I apologise if I went too far. However, I would like to plead that when we finally get there, we should not forget our fellow job seekers coz d way most of us are sounding, it seems some guys will do the same thing when its their turn. In all things, we should always remember where we are coming from and that it takes God nothing to bless or curse a man. Once again I apologise.

Please I just want to ask if the people presently in the training school are part of the people that did their interview in april 2009.
    Any hope for them yet

Quote Originally Posted by milkymesh
    WERE ARE OUR GUYS AT FBN TRAINING SCHOOL. PLEASE TELL US THE LATEST.ANY HOPE THAT THE 2ND BATCH WILL BE CALLED FIST WEEK OF JULY. MORE INFO PLEASE!!!
    What I learnt was that 2nd batch is on the hold cos cos the new mgt. People kindly confirm this. THANKS

My people, a lot has been said about FBN and honestly it has caused a lot of anxiety....
    Remember when the Test results were allegedly released, a link was made available on this site and everyone seemed not to have passed. I remember at that time I did a post here and in it inter alia I advised that we should hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. I think that is still applicabe now! My point is Let's be patient and pray for the best, If HE says FBN will be mine I'll definitely get it! Above let's be aware that....
    HE is in FULL Control!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

jayjazzy, your brother or your girlfriend dey d camp? why u dey support say them no fit give us even one letter of info? so nobody, not even one person is connected to the net on their PC in training skul? there are like 3 or 4 training skuls for FBN and not even 1 soul can take 5-10mins to give us a few words of hope or encouragement? pls the only excuse for that wud be if they asked them not to communicate with us abeg, or they are plain SELFISH.
    THANK YOU JESUS

God will see us thru, no matter how long it takes!!!!

God never fails he will surely see us thru. he will fulfill his promise to us
    THANK YOU JESUS

For those dt did medicals and are yet to be called for trainning skl, u just need some patience. For pple like me yet to be called for medicals, we need more patience plus prayers. The 1st banker i talked with told me dt after the 1st batch trainning skl, all their hr staffs at various centers will have at least 2/3 weeks break b4 d 2nd trainning skl will be called. After the 2nd trainning skl, another break? Yes! But there will definately be 2nd medicals 'later'. The performance of the previous batches will determine the number to be called for medicals etc. Blablabla, xyz. People which ever class u are just be patient and hopeful. All the best. We just need to be optimistic.

Guys do you know what is happening in fbn training school? You don't even have time to eat. We skip our meals just to make sure we meet up. What saves us is that first bank lodged us in hotels and provided transportation. The stress is enormous. The constant fear of the fbn training school cut off continues to haunt every one even in the comfort of your hotel. You read like you are in the university. A whole lot of materials to digest every night. You can't just afford to sleep. You too will soon start enjoying what you think we enjoy currently because the second batch is starting very soon. Please pray for everyone in training school, we don't want anyone to fail. i am serious.

thank you for saying something at last. but una for talk even if na small since. anyway God that took you that far will not let you down, so brace urself up and work hard for yourself becos it's neither me nor Jesus thaqt will come and read for you. CIAO
    THANK YOU JESUS

Quote Originally Posted by skiyan
    For those dt did medicals and are yet to be called for trainning skl, u just need some patience. For pple like me yet to be called for medicals, we need more patience plus prayers. The 1st banker i talked with told me dt after the 1st batch trainning skl, all their hr staffs at various centers will have at least 2/3 weeks break b4 d 2nd trainning skl will be called. After the 2nd trainning skl, another break? Yes! But there will definately be 2nd medicals 'later'. The performance of the previous batches will determine the number to be called for medicals etc. Blablabla, xyz. People which ever class u are just be patient and hopeful. All the best. We just need to be optimistic.
    @ skiyan, thanks for d hope and encouragement given.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast