+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

Re: FIRST BANK, any hope for 2nd Batch?

pls keep us posted

Re: ExxonMobil Aptitude Test Questions

The program is hell. Need to read and read and read and ... More than a semester work in one week. There we be more batches. Parties on thursdays and test on saturdays. Don't neglect the GMD's speech when your the training. One luv. No time for yourself during the program. Start to learn how to memorize in order to pass the test. If the teach 20 qualities, know all by heart because the test questions may ask you to list 25.

you are blessed dein, thanx alot
    THANK YOU JESUS

u are right dein. which of the training schools are u in. Here, it war. I pray God will see all of us through. For those wo will be commin in the 2nd and 3rd batches, please make sure you look very carefully at every material; that they give to you. Everything counts, even a peice of paper. They can list 20 properties of a first bank product and ask you to list all 20. I heard cut off increases with batches so please prepare to work extra hard when you come in.
    God is in control. He brought us here and i believe He will not leave us here. That is the only sure hope that we all have. I have simply refused to lean on my own understanding. Please guys pray for us while we also pray 4 u too. God will also do yours for u. You need a job, YOU WILL GET IT!

@benom,pls do u hav an idea wen d next batch would be called for training?

Hi guys the next batch and only batch would be coming in by september. Dont panic all u need do is pray and prepare hard cos its no child"s pray here at the training sch.good luck

From a reliable source, 2nd batch leave for training school Mid July.

thank you maya for bringing positive news, georgito ; you better stay out of this forum............................
    THANK YOU JESUS

YES, WHO IS THIS GEORGITO SELF, AM SURE HE IS NOT AN APPLICANT AND IF HE IS, HE DID NOT PASS THE TEST, SO JUST WAN RUN MOUTH FOR HERE. PLS IF ANY BODY DOES NOT ANY GUD TO SAY OR REALIABLE THEY SHUD JST KEEP OFF AM WIT U GIRLYGIRY. HOPEFULY JULY WE SHUD BE DIR
    PLS SOME CONCRETE INFO IS NEED NOT GUESS WORK

sorry guys if i made anybody paranoid, i think i shd have just remained mute. good luck in your career.bye

@ georgito: something dey worry u oh. abi because sayu dey trainning school. better be focused and guided. If u dont have any positive thing to say buzzz offf.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltoksy
    YES, WHO IS THIS GEORGITO SELF, AM SURE HE IS NOT AN APPLICANT AND IF HE IS, HE DID NOT PASS THE TEST, SO JUST WAN RUN MOUTH FOR HERE. PLS IF ANY BODY DOES NOT ANY GUD TO SAY OR REALIABLE THEY SHUD JST KEEP OFF AM WIT U GIRLYGIRY. HOPEFULY JULY WE SHUD BE DIR
    PLS SOME CONCRETE INFO IS NEED NOT GUESS WORK
    MUTAM, COOLTOKSY, AND GIRLYGIRLY, NA WETIN GEORGITO DO UNA SEF. NA SIN TO PASS INFORMATION. OR NA BECAUSE THE INFO NO DEY FAVOURABLE TO YOU.
    THE GUY IS NOT AGAINST UR PROGRESS, AND HE HAS NOT TOLD U, U WON'T BE GOING TO TRAINING SCHOOL. HE ONLY BASED HIS INFO ON WHAT HE PERCEIVED IN TRAINING SCHOOL, SO DON'T U CRUCIFY HIM. HE IS NOT OWING U ANY INFO, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.
    GEOGITO, ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES ON THEIR BEHALF. DO NOT RELENT, GIVE INFO EVEN IF NOT FAVOURABLE OR PLEASANT, AS LONG AS IT IS CORRECT.

i'm in jos learning centre. we feed well, read well but most of us did not pass the first 2 tests. 2nd batch is coming but i guess it's based on man no man levels. u guys shld just keep ur fingers crossed and pray harder and 4 us 2 cos not all of us will make it. first bank is d best. all d best. success.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast