+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Callredux BE CAREFUL

Callredux BE CAREFUL

no one has really question a status of a company like dis before.
    you have to be smart before you involve yourself in what will ruin your relationship and reputaion with people forever. look at dis:

1. they told 2 start marketin immediately to both personal and corporate. Now, it is only to your families and friend.

2.they wanted you to pay #3000 before, now it is not compulsory.

3. Do you believe that the customer careline they put up in their update can be coded....... these guys are smart
    4.there is nothing like post paid section in glo world outlets

5.they might be using optimized classic product/CUG product of Glo to confuse you.beside,these products the call rate is what they stated in there website(callredux).it is never free for people in CUG as they said.

6.they are monitoring this discussion and really tryin to convunce you.it can be one or two person(s) siting down somewhere pressing there laptop.

7. that office you see today, may disappear tomorrow.(becareful)

8.if anyone(na dem) in this discussion said that he or she has activated his/her line, let them send the number, walk into any glo world outlet to confirm that the line is activated separately on callredux.

9. if they are serious, let them go to media or corroborate with glo to usher us into the market and make the work very easy 4 you.

10.assuming you marketed someone, and the person walk into a glo world outlet or call customer careline(forget about the numbers they gave you) and discovered that the product doesn't is not real. your reputaion is at stake.

11.their identity 4 now is hidden, let them come out very well
    BE WISE.meanwhile,i have already contacted friends in EFCC,CAC and NIRA.they are on their trail looking out to get them. very soon will shall give you the good news

BE WISE

Re: Callredux BE CAREFUL

I WILL BE LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WHEN IT FINALLY DAWN ON U THAT U HAVE BEEN DUPED.OF COURSE ITS A SCAM.

Good job, s/he that has ear,let him/her hear what this poster is saying...

@buchicode, I am surprised that you have been blindfolded beyond your reasoning faculty. If after reading through all the threads about this so called scamer called call redux, you could still post what you posted, I dont know how to qualify you. A word is enough for only the wise.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Buchicode or whatever u call urself i believe u r one of them.To hell with u together with d offer.

Each time i read about this Callredux guys, I just marvel at the way Nigerians can conjur up certain concepts. If only they could use such intelligence positively. I'm also spooked when i think about how close Ive come to being a victim. If not for the vigilant guys in this forum, who know what I'll be doing now.

Guys ignorance kills. Callredux is really, dey r trying 2make the Glo VPN available 4 small coys dt can't afford 2get d plan frm Glo directly. I'm presently serving with NBC (coca-cola) in Kano nd dt is wht NBC Nigeria is using (CUG). Critics find sumtin 2do nd stop using wht u v 2disturb orda peoples' biz, i did evrytin abt der mkting xecutive trainee nd i'm selected.Let's move dis nation 4wrd, if na white man coy i knw u go believe am. Tanx

Chairman, BUCHICODE, i went to Glo office in V/I, adeola odeku to be specific and made enquiries frm their Value added Services dept. they could not confirm having any pact with websoft or callredux, though they agreed(i.e Glo) atleat they have a platform for VPN.

This is not to dispute or refute ur statements, but its like the chances of it being REAL to a SCAM package should be 55-45 now i think

+ Reply