+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALLREDUX has been monitoring the discussion BE CAREFUL

CALLREDUX has been monitoring the discussion BE CAREFUL

no one has really question a status of a company like dis before.
    you have to be smart before you involve yourself in what will ruin your relationship and reputaion with people forever. look at dis:

1. they told 2 start marketin immediately to both personal and corporate. Now, it is only to your families and friend.

2.they wanted you to pay #3000 before, now it is not compulsory.

3. Do you believe that the customer careline they put up in their update can be coded....... these guys are smart
    4.there is nothing like post paid section in glo world outlets

5.they might be using optimized classic product/CUG product of Glo to confuse you.beside,these products the call rate is what they stated in there website(callredux).it is never free for people in CUG as they said.

6.they are monitoring this discussion and really tryin to convunce you.it can be one or two person(s) siting down somewhere pressing there laptop.

7. that office you see today, may disappear tomorrow.(becareful)

8.if anyone(na dem) in this discussion said that he or she has activated his/her line, let them send the number, walk into any glo world outlet to confirm that the line is activated separately on callredux.

9. if they are serious, let them go to media or corroborate with glo to usher us into the market and make the work very easy 4 you.

10.assuming you marketed someone, and the person walk into a glo world outlet or call customer careline(forget about the numbers they gave you) and discovered that the product doesn't is not real. your reputaion is at stake.

11.their identity 4 now is hidden, let them come out very well
    BE WISE.meanwhile,i have already contacted friends in EFCC,CAC and NIRA.they are on their trail looking out to get them. very soon will shall give you the good news

BE WISE

Re: CALLREDUX has been monitoring the discussion BE CAREFUL

john iyke, he who laugh last laugh best, i can't wait to laugh my intestines out when your findings from EFCC, etc brings you to the truth, I wish i could see your face and the faces o many members of this forum who doesn't see beyond their noses. i wonder why your relationship with the top shots in EFCC, CAC av nt brought confirmed scammers llike esther bt, primesavic and the likes to book, but the one that as tried to give you a job that you applied for willingly of your own accord when you were nt under any duress, you want to bring to book. Anyway, at the initial time i applied for callredux, they ad a redux plan with zain and some of my friends got on it, and presently I am onthe glo redux plan. It would do you a whole lot of good to get on the plan and prove your self wrong, SHIKENA! Peace!

John iyke you never bck com reply me o! you don find out the ruth abi, cos am really laughin now o!

There are so many posts on callredux that i dont even know which one to read
    Can someone pls tell me what this callredux is all about
    Revelation 22: 11-12

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED FROM GLO THAT ITS FRUAD. DON'T BE DECIEVED. I ALSO GOT AN OFFER BUT PROPER INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN DONE.
    ENOUGH PEOPLE DON GELL FOR THE FORMAT. BUT BE WARNED SO DON'T FALL A PREY.
    A WORD IS ENOF FOR THE WISE!!!

hey guys let me know more

I CALLED GLOBACOM POST-PAID and it was confirmed that websoft is a business associate of Globacom, so lets be patience

i'm confuse, anyway i pray that this callredux of a thing is not a setup to clear peoples' account as i hv sent my account number before i notice this, any way i know what to do and i pray its not too late for me. This is the question i keep asking my self why didn't this people come out opening for the recruitment exercise?, why will they want there marketers to also pay before getting one?, why will you start marketing what you don't know?, how is that possible? Though i have read about them and there product on the net but am not still satisfy. i think a face to face contact wil be better and more understandable, any way i have done the necessary things required of me i'm still waiting for the proper tranning if there wil be any.

I still don't knw y u guys don't want to mature in dis jet age! Dos doing online mkting wit foreign coy do dey invite dem 4 face2face interview or wht. Leave ur comfort zone nd tink right, callredux is real. A friend posted on his wall in facebuk dt fear is jst an illusion dt is always stopping u frm moving 4wrd. I'v started marketing 4dem on both individual nd corporate. Joy 2 d wise, joy 2 me, i shall neva be a fool.

I never cease to be amazed each time i take a peep in here.Haba,are we still quarelling over this.Thought it was settled when Yuddie gave out her findings in 'BANKING FORUM'.Anyway,that was when I knew they were genuine.I'v started talking to people about it and its fun

It's amazing how easy it is to sit on your couch and pass judgement on people you have not even met before. much as i tried to avoid all the quabble. know it 4 real. call redux is real, verified by glo, i am on the programme. if u need some advice, or need a line to confirm my claim, mail me at [email protected]

plz guyz and ladies lets make proper investigations before we conclude ehn!i also got the offer ,wrote the exam and got the job as an independent marketer. i confirmed it form glo post paid cuctomer service and it is true. its just like an advancement in nigeria,an online job. lets give development a chance in nigeria. what i just fel is that the commitment u have to make before the training is 2 much so i may drop it. thanks

+ Reply