+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Topic: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

Re: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

@ ogas d current vacancies is for commercial graduates not engineering or sciences so wait patiently for d SITP.
    @papas read d post again and follow d instructions frm ur post its cms like u r nt following d procedures outlined. Read it again it is straight forward. u dont need to click apply for jobs in nigeria.

Re: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions

@ TrBrown
    Where exactly are the jobs advertised? I just want to see the actual link, kindly post it since the original poster didn't do so. Thanx

Why do i have the feeling this is another goose chase?

Re: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

hi precious,thanks for the infor.but i have a siyuation i already apply about 8 month ago for a professional position to no avail.i want to close my data for professional and do the shell recuirment day application but its not going through please any tips!
    thank,
    mobe.
    M J

i wish to get the shell application on my mail box. [email protected]

good one

ATTENTION PAPAS ! ! !

Please be informed Sir, that I have never posted any scam anywhere before and I wont start doing that now. Ignorance they say is a big disease and you cant conquer ignorance SIR when you are not ready to learn. I think everything I put there is in simple English and if you have problem interpreting it, you should have asked people. I even attached their advert to the post. It is an internal advert and if you have anybody working in Shell around you kindly ask the person to verify. Pls Sir, dont just post jargons all in the name of posting things. If you dont understand things properly, my telephone lines are there for you to call and I will explain to you. IF THIS SHELL ADVERT IS A SCAM, THEN SHELL NIGERIA AS AN ORGANISATION IS A SCAM WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I am ready to defend whatever I post here or elsewhere. Thank you sir in anticipation of your decision to change for better now. May God bless you sir.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER !
    o

tnx bro....u r jst wat we need
    he that is in me is greater than he that is in d world

information like dis can only make us develop more hopes, God bless u.

@ PAPPAS 10days to go if u really want to apply. c d attached for clarification.

@dynamicprecious job well done

Your blessed

@dynamicprecious...thanx a lot. the truth is u owe us nutting by putting up that post. for that we say thank you.

@papas....really. ease up on how quick u are to classify info posted by someone as scam, its like blatantly calling him a liar. pls.

i concur wiv trbrown, u got 10 more days if u are really interested!.

dats reat from yo dude!!!!!!!

4rm charles omamoke. hello!plz i av registered comfirm it in my mail box even i av validated my mailbox.i need to continue.i need to no how i can apply for shell job with the option of an engineering fields

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast