+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: helios towers telecommunication is recruiting graduates for various positions

helios towers telecommunication is recruiting graduates for various positions

Helios Towers Nigeria ("HTN") is a leading Telecommunications Services Provider with a continuous drive to build and develop leaders. We strive to attract young, talented professionals with a desire to change the face of the Telecommunications business, and Nigerian business as a whole - professionals who genuinely want to make a difference.

At HTN, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in a dynamic environment.

We are always sourcing for experienced Electronics and Mechanical Engineers as well as professionals of varied backgrounds.

currently the company is recruiting for the following positions:

project manager
    project coordinator
    maintainence supervisors
    regional managers(operations)
    site engineers
    field engineers
    junior field engineers
    autocad engineers
    quantity surveyors
    quality assurance supervisors
    noc supervisors
    noc operators
    e.t.c

If you are interested in joining the company, please send your CV to [email protected] as early as possible;probably before next week Tuesday...plsss...

g

Re: helios towers telecommunication is recruiting graduates for various positions

PLS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE E-MAIL 'COS I'VE SENT MY CV AND IT RESPONDED FAILURE DELIVERY. PLS HELP ME OUT OR THE E-MAIL IS NOT CORRECT?
    focusing on d future,taking d right steps,make good use of d opportunities dat comes your way,praying for divine favour and connection is the best way

Re: helios towers telecommunication is recruiting graduates for various positions

i had the same problem. i even had to go to google to find any other way to send my cv. pls let me know if there's any other way.

i would rather advice you to go send the CV to [email protected] because the database might have been full.
    i am pretty sure that will help.
    best of luck
    g

Re: helios towers telecommunication is recruiting graduates for various position

I did likewise it rebounce.i had to go to there webiste www.heliostowers.com.There i discover u've to attached on line cover letter 4rm ur referee to dsame address [email protected] b4 it will go or accept it.So try it.Cheers!

+ Reply