+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

Re: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

My name is Thomas Disos Sabai I am a Malaysian origin come from Miri, Sarawak East Malaysia, here I would like to make an enquiry if I'm eligible to apply for the Shell Nigeria job in Oil & Gas Company, previously I was in Sarawak Shell Berhad as a Senior Project Material Coordinator, resigneds last 31st March 2009 to look for oversea career in Oil & Gas industries hopefully you management can assist me.

Rgds
    Thomas

Re: Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria is Recruiting Graduates into various Positions.

Well Thomas nothing stops you from applying for a post in shell nigeria. Basically from your post you will be applying for experienced hire. You need to go to shell.com which I know you are aware of or alternatively you can contact any of the Shell office HR department directly.

Thanks.

words fail 2 capture my appreciation, dynamic! Stay blest.

thanks bro. but seriously i dont know if its only me dats having this problem, but i cant see the application form, its all blurry. I seriously cant see a thing. the letters are not legible atall. ANY SUGESSTIONS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Great Bro.
    D

thnx man for the info
    obi

U re really d guy of d month.Cudos!

Thanks 4 this timely, informative and weithy info.

tanx mucho 4 d info.jus tried going tro bt itz givin me tough time.wil stil try
    anietie dominus essien

Thanks man. For not keeping infos like this from the very busy naijas, God will always be busy for your blessings.
    Regards.

For those having difficulty, just type no on the part that asks if u have had any contact with anyone in shell just below the second address info section. Most of my guys here were having that problem.

hello house federal inland revenue is employing now to apply visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/deloitte

I'll take off on dt. Tks bros...u're God-hearted
    No trumpet sounds when the important decisions of our lives are made. Destiny is made known silently.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast