+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: BAT interview

Re: BAT interview

Hi House,

To be candid, workforce pple are bias. I immediately wrote off d test b4 d result despite d fact dt I did well more than my expectation. I wrote it off bcos they told us 2 use PENCIL to write our names which could be easily erased if one performed excellently.

I personally did not expect any good news 4rm them and whether u take it or leave it, I performed well.

The Honourable House members, let's hope 4 d best 4rm God and stop insulting each other.

All the best....

IJAFARALEWU OOOO !!!!
    I WILL NOT RETIRE BUT REFIRE UNTIL I ACQUIRE WHAT I DESIRE...

magatide hw did u do it,what do u study with?gmat or something else.i really need to know cos am the opposite of u.wishn u al sucess in the interview.pls do help me cos i dont want to fail again.i want to pass my next exams.

house i dont believe in any organization been bias.this is an exam and people fail and pass.so said 6% made me among those that failed

i r c

Honestly these workforce are most biased. I dont think they mark scripts. I guess they just pick at random, few from those that wrote their test and the rest their people. Its very annoying.

Segxy, there's no point having a coronary just because you were unsuccessful at the test. Instead of expending time, energy and resources in starting a vendetta against the Workforce people, I suggest you put the experience behind you and move on.

Rest assured that if you deservedly passed, you would have been contacted.
    Eeyore,i am sure u are one of them because,i dont know why you are backing them.

Segxy, there's no point having a coronary just because you were unsuccessful at the test. Instead of expending time, energy and resources in starting a vendetta against the Workforce people, I suggest you put the experience behind you and move on.

Rest assured that if you deservedly passed, you would have been contacted.
    Eeyo,i am sure u are one them because why are u backing them.

Quote Originally Posted by ruffy4us2003
    Hi House,

To be candid, workforce pple are bias. I immediately wrote off d test b4 d result despite d fact dt I did well more than my expectation. I wrote it off bcos they told us 2 use PENCIL to write our names which could be easily erased if one performed excellently.

I personally did not expect any good news 4rm them and whether u take it or leave it, I performed well.

The Honourable House members, let's hope 4 d best 4rm God and stop insulting each other.

All the best....

IJAFARALEWU OOOO !!!!
    With due respect, this came out really dumb. For one, are you the only one who wrote his name with pencil? And how the hell did you score yourself as doing well more than your expectation in the test? The mere fact that you attempted most of the questions does not mean your got them all correct, you know.

Well, i dont really think its wise enough beefing each other irrespective of whatever category u find urself. the fact that workforce is biased or not should not be an issue,that is nigeria settings for you.For those that have people working in their favour in Workforce, i tink its their turn to shine.if u also had a relative there, of course u will expect him/her to sort you out too.
    As regards getting congratulatory messages, i tink its in batches.The first batch for the pre interview(UAC) was Sept 29th and they still called some people between 14th and 16th October.just keep praying and hope favour locates u quickly.
    Lastly, UAC interview thing isnt something that is so fast.i finished serving there this july and i have management trainee friends there who started their own process June last year and started work mid February this year.so dont overwork urself.
    i havent seen any message too after the test but am still hoping and praying.
    meet u at d top.

i cant really say, here in Nigeria we all know there would be some jobs on merit and others on whom you know.
    the test was pretty difficult based on my judgement so i was not surprised when i got the message that said i failed.
    i guess the job was not for me.
    i wish all of you that passed success in your interview and other guys that banged, well take heart some day we would all get employed.

@sleekreek, I hope u are right about BAT probably calling in batches like UAC cuz I'm yet to get any correspondence from them and I expected to pass. Personally, I am beginning to sense some foul play but what can I do. Am I the only one still having this problem, I'd like to know if there are any others like me in the house.

I did mine yesterday..........if u did get the mail but got the text, go to their office, they will schedule you for an interview same day.
    Some people had the same problem yesterday.

Dotcomm, I sent you a mail. Kindly let me know what to expect at the interview. Mine is for tomorrow.

Thanks so much for sharing.

i got a txt that i passed but i shoulnt attended the interview if i dnt hav 2:1

pls dotcomm, lets know ur experience at Adecco, Thanks
    DONT KISS A FOOL, DONT LET A FOOL KISS YOU AND DONT BE FOOLED BY A KISS.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast