+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: BAT interview

Re: BAT interview

@dotcomm, I am in your shoes oo. Whats happening? Maybe they have not finished marking, or what do you think? They said they will direct us to check our names on a website. Does anyone know the website?
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

wow! wow!! wow!!! i think all of you have the right to express your self, but the fact is nothing is 100% efficient. well I still have not gotten any sms from workforce yet and i am very much anticipatin. I hope i get it today cos its FRIDAY

hey guys, Ialso got a text that I failed test,at first I thought they may be biased but come to think of it, I passed the UAC test, someone could av said they were also biased abt it, My friend told me not to think they are biased but think of where and what I might av done wrong
    one love

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore
    Segxy, there's no point having a coronary just because you were unsuccessful at the test. Instead of expending time, energy and resources in starting a vendetta against the Workforce people, I suggest you put the experience behind you and move on.

Rest assured that if you deservedly passed, you would have been contacted.
    Bros u harsh and blunt oh! Haba
    www.n aijajive.com<br />Job Vacancies &amp; Nigeria Portal

believe we really don't need to bicker over spilt milk. As for the allegation of manipulation and insincerity leveled against workforce nothing can be done about it cos it's unsubstantiated, and if it is true then welcome to NAIJA. We all have to move on, the future is still very bright and come to think of it we are trying to outdo ourselves because of a tobacco company, which takes much more than they add to our economy, health, moral and social life all because of the high unemployment in the country. I believe if not for the high unemployment many of us would have turned down the offer to write the test, but what can we do it's the situation we've found ourselves in our beloved country. Anyway, lest I forget I was unsuccessful in the test also...... But I bear no grudge or 'beef' against anyone or organization. I believe it's just God's way of doing things.

Guys, what about we that have not gotten any message Whats our own status Successful or unsuccessful
    &quot;It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith&quot;

BATN have started calling for interview. I just saw a mail from Adecco consulting on behalf of BATN inviting me for an interview on 27th Oct @ their Alausa office. U guyz should check your mail.

They finally called me..................
    Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your application and interest in the British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee Program.

I am pleased to inform you that you have been pre-selected for the next stage of the program. We will like to invite you on behalf of our client for an interview.

Details are as follows:

Date Tuesday 27 October 2009

Venue Adecco Nigeria Limited
    2nd Floor - Reals Plaza
    1, Junaid Dosumu Street
    CBD, Alausa-Ikeja,
    Lagos, Nigeria.

Time 12.00 noon

You are expected to bring the documents listed below with you.
    · A current copy of your CV
    · A valid form of Identification
    · NYSC Discharge Certificate
    · Originals and photocopies of all your credentials
    · Birth certificate
    · Printed copy of this mail

PLEASE NOTE:
    Candidates who have either not completed NYSC or did not have 2.1 should disregard the email and not attend the interview. If you attend and you default on either of the above key requirements you will be disqualified and blacklisted from participating in any subsequent exercise.

This is a clear indication of dishonesty and displays a lack of integrity on your part as this was a question asked during the application process.

We thank you for your ongoing interest in BATN, the time you have spent in the process so far, and we wish you success at the interviews.

Should you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to call 07034170810(Asekun) or 07034170811(Tolu).

Best regards,

Asekun Kuforiji

Congrats Dotcomm,

Mine is billed for Thursday 29th.

Here's wishing us all the best.

Is there anyone billed for monday?

i was billed for thursday. lets hope those dat will go on tuesday will inform the house abt their interview experience. i av written workforce test twice & i passed. i want to believe they r plain. no naija factor in their selection process
    doing good costs no harm

i speak in favour of no one, never heard of workforce prior to the test and did' nt think i deserved 2 be called, but have been invited for interview for 3rd november. lets just say luck shines sometimes.

Hey guys, thnxs for dropping ur views. I was contacted by Workforce as a succesful candidate and invited by Adesco for an interview, pls does any1 knows wot 2 expect?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast