+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: BAT interview

BAT interview

Has anyone heard anything? Please post it here.
    one love

Re: BAT interview

Guy why are you in a hurry?

They sent me a text, that I FAILED. Maybe you passed that's why they've not contact you. All the best

Hi my people let us have a come front in addressing this issue. Workforce is not objective in its recruitment exercise. Honestly speaking, those guys working there are bias. They have their cronies and allies to fix up for those jobs. I was in their office few months ago when they conducted recruitment processing for Afribank, you need to see how those boys are shuttling names of their family freinds and relatives therein. One called (names with held) a friend of mine that if je needs a good job that he's going to get him one telling him that Afribank is a contract job. As if that was not enough, last friday was another one when a lady came calling for a friend of hers in WORKFORCE MGT CENTRE, right there i saw her fixing her for an interview. Please let us have a united voice in telling the employers that WORKFORCE CONSULTING has no integrity in conducting recruitment exercise. Thus, this BATN results have been influenced and manipulated by these set of people. It is absurd and demoralising
    Forget about the things of the past, Behold Lord will do a new thing in my life and it shall springforth and suprise you!!!

Segxy, there's no point having a coronary just because you were unsuccessful at the test. Instead of expending time, energy and resources in starting a vendetta against the Workforce people, I suggest you put the experience behind you and move on.

Rest assured that if you deservedly passed, you would have been contacted.

Segxy, i have alwayz known that cuz there iz absolutely no way a company like that will be able to mark over 5000 papers in just 4days and they wont be biased. i only went there to try my luck. I tell u, d best is a computer based exam cuz u'l know ur fate immediately and the assurance of being interviewed is abit high. so my dear brova if an exam iz written and u have over a thousand applicant, it is either you go there to try your luck or flip over the application.

Eeyore, i guess u'v just graduated from school that's why u r talk like this.......

I suggest that you guys prepare very well for the interview because BAT is also recruiting internationally for this position. I have friends in london that have been contacted by BAT.
    The position pays 3 million per annum but the salary doubles after the progam
    Good luck

@lai007; U really need to wake up. 4dayz for 5000 script is it too much or wat. bro, it's not hand marking and the computer does not manipulate scores.
    @segxy;heed to eeyore's advice and stop maculating Workforce. If you really deserved it, you would have received the congrats msg.

@titotito since you r awake i guez u should enlighten me on how those papers were marked?

well since nw u kno connections r involved nxt time try nd b connected. BAT cannot employ d world i actually hrd dey needed only 15 ppl. i guess evry1 shuld jst move on and if u hate workforce so much nxt time dont apply for tests they r conductin. md b4 ny1 turns me in2 d bad guy, I FAILED D TEST!

let us face the fact. they are bais. na naija we dey. if na u watin u go do? let hope for the best one day

We no need to dey fight oooooooooooo
    Na unemployment dey cause all these beef?

Well i didnt get a text, whether congrats or unsuccessful, no email no text......... anyone in ma shoes.?

@dotcomm, I am in your shoes oo. Whats happening? Maybe they have not finished marking, or what do you think? They said they will direct us to check our names on a website. Does anyone know the website?
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast