+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Agip UK ENI house (SCAM) BEWARE!

Agip UK ENI house (SCAM) BEWARE!

Hi house just got a mail from Agip UK asking for my interest to work with them for which I replied and I have been invited to resume work in 40 days they are willing to pay my flight ticket and I just filled a visa application form which was sent to me in regards to this. Its just too good to be true could it be a scam pls I need help any information will go a long way.

Re: Agip UK ENI house

did,u apply 4 a job there?be careful

bother,life is about risk,so i think as long as they don't ask you for money u can go ahead with the process,secondly if u are in doubt you can check out their data in the web or send a letter to the human resources...gudluck

Since it has not required U to pay any money...follow it up, but be careful and if they say anything concerning payment of money just run cos it might be a scam...its also might be true since they want to pay ur flight ticket so follow it up.
    Goodluck!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Please, i know that you may be thinking is a scam.But, i feel is it be real.

My greatest advise i want to give to you is to please, be extremely good and honest in your conduct, when you get to UK.So, that the image of NIGERIANS will be greatly enhanced and promoted.

Let us use togetherness rebuild the image of our beloved country NIGERIA.And let everybody arround the world knows that, Nigeria is becoming sincere and honest and it will be of good report and the ripple effect will be generational.

The trust will be rebuild and our great nation Nigeria, will be better for it.Our children will gain tremendiuosly by it.

So, i wish you best of luck.

Thanks.

Dear BISHOP 900

FIRST YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF "DID I APPLY TO THEM AT ALL?". IF YOU DIDN'T THEN JUST BE CAREFUL. SCAN AND SEND ANY DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION THEY ASK EXCEPT BANK DETAILS AND CASH RELATED INFORMATION. INFACT, ONCE THIS IS ASKED OF YOU DISCONTINUE YOUR CONTACT AND MOVE ON.

IF THEY'RE SCAMMERS, WHICH I THINK IS THE CASE, WHAT THEY JUST DID TO YOU IS WHAT WE CALL SPAMMING OR PHYSHING, SO COPY AND THE FULL DETAILS OF THE MAIL THEY SENT TO YOU AND I'L TELL YOU IF YOU'VE BEEN A VICTIM OF THAT.

TAKE CARE.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

ITS A BIG TIME SCAM, PLEASE BE GUIDED.

Did you apply to them? If yes, what Position did you apply for? What position are you being offered? Many Nigerians and other Nationals who graduated from UK Universities and live in the UK do not get these opportunities. Be very careful when giving out your personal information, do not underrate the use of your name and other personal information for fraud. Do not only fear the money aspect. I advise you not to send any details. Get in touch with the Agip UK (Which i doubt exists, their operations are in Milan, Italy), and confirm from them, before giving out your personal details.

it is very easy to dictect if it is scam or not. simply go to agip lagos or PH and as them to help to reach out to their UK branch to confirm the job. good luck

Hello house,
    I just did a search on this topic. Guess wat i found. Just read this,osted by a someone in similar shoe:

Agip Oil Company (UK) Limited

Fake Appointments

I received an email calling themselves to be Agip Oil Company (UK) Limited and asking for urgent recruitment on a number of places. They even used the original logo of Agip as well. I asked them if it is for real, and got the reply Yes. I submitted a resume to check and after a couple of days got the reply that i have been selected for some post and my details have been submitted for Visa/Work Permit processing and that my contract will be sent to me via post whose charges have to be paid by me, which is 330 pounds perhaps. And there were alot of mistakes in their appointment email which confirmed me that it would be fake for real. Also the telephone no they give was +44702405689, as far as i know if its in London, it should atleast be +44 207...
    So if someone else gets the same sort of email from these so called UK employers, do double check.
    I am looking for my friends in London to confirm me about their address which they mentioned to be:
    No.189 Servington Road, Hendon, London, NW4 3 RU, England
    TeleFax: +44702405689 Email:[email protected]

I guess from th above we all can deduce the ANSWER.

God will save in this country

Hi
    Whenever u hear money, cash, bank account details, credit card details... Just bolt like Usain Bolt.
    I wonder when fraudsters stop being childish. They are so fake a 5 yrs old, Nigerian could detect such without looking at the offer. You did not apply, UK Agip of all places, they send you vis application which anyone could fake using the computer, just to look real,...
    Just play along, but once u smell money... RUN!!!

Cheers.

kau

[email protected]

Na whao....

The first obvious error here is services - agip is not a service company
    The second stupid error is '@yahoo.com'.

May God deliver them.

Well said and good, I think it is very obvious that this is not real, no matter how rich a country or company is, the offer will not come like that. without you first showing interest in them. Moreover, with the flexibility and versatility of the computer just about anything can be done as it relates to documents falsification, when even hard copies appear so real in the famous "oluwole market" somewhere in Lagos. Unfortunately, the uneployment problem in the country is what these guys are crashing on, since poor unemployed graduates are anxious and fall helplessly for anything especially when it looks like a job offer.
    Fellow NIGERIANS we need to PRAY, Our Nation is truly sick!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast