+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HALLIBURTON SCAM; BEWARE!

HALLIBURTON SCAM; BEWARE!

House i got an email from prime recruitment service telling me that i was shortlisted for hallibuton trainee programme which they said will commence on the 29th of september at a location in delta state that was not mentioned in the email and they said my cv was submitted to them through purplsharks,

and affter their automatic screening my name was shorhlisted as one of the candidates to join the halliburton trainnee programme just like that without an interview and they asked me to pay #5,800 which they said is a registration fee to an account no. which was in the email they sent to me,affter which i should go to one web site that was in the email http://monster.indiana.googlepage.co...ationform.html to register notifying them about the my payment and they then sand my my appointment letter which they also claim that the company has give it to them, house pls i want to know if any other person got the same email and again does HALLIBURTON take money from candiate b/4 they commence their training? is it possiible for a company in Nigerian to employ someone without an interview or is it a scam? how authentic is purplsharks people?
    Pls i need your advice on what to do because they said the last day for payment is on is on 17th of this month
    Thank you all.

Re: HALLIBURTON

be very careful Harlliburtton doesn't need ur money, it might be 419

if i were u i will confirm from Halliburton directly or tru their site.

It is definitely 419...pls dont let anybody play on your intellect bcos u need a job...Ok

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM; BEWARE!

i received thesame email that i have been shortlisted and that i should pay =N=5,800:00
    i think they are 419 people. and i dont think d pupleshark people are credible cos i sent them an email and i am yet to receive a response till now.

peace out.

+ Reply