With sickness, diseases and death ravaging the society, I have come to conclusion that wellness is not about taking pills. It is having proper info about health and how to live a healthy lifestyle. By this u stay healthy and live long. We don’t have to feel sick until we take checkups on ourselves. We lost a neighbour (a young guy with a kid) to a nonchalant attitude toward his health. It’s time we include health presentations in our business trainings, because It’s shouldn’t be always about business alone. Those minds that are trained need to be healthy.

Employees today are facing much higher levels of stress than ever before. The sad reality is that as fast as levels of stress are increasing, levels of fitness are steadily declining. People in all positions and professions are expected to drive longer commutes, perform more tasks, devote more hours and endure more stress. All of these factors contribute to the decline of overall employee health.

My company gives 15min no-charge health awareness presentation, free medical consultation, affordable medical diagnosis and health management scheme to companies because we believe health is wealth and a healthy workforce will enhance productivity.
For more info contact me on 08035761638 or 08185797646. [email protected]