Well the job is about online commercial data processing.once you get to sign-up with any of these firms,you're sent 10 purchase orders to process daily.processing all 10 orders take about 2hrs;30mins,and maybe an extra 30minutes for the slow types,so thats about the amount of time you get to work daily.academic qualifications are not necessary,just some basic knowledge of the computer/internet,coupled with the knowledge on how to process these datas(i will be giving you that).processing of these raw info could be done either during the day or at night,provided it is done within 24hrs after recieving them in order to be eligible for pay at the end of the week.
the payment is weekly,$1200,to be payed either by paypal,liberty reserve or by cheque.since paypal isn't permitted here in Nigeria,mode of payment for workers here is either liberty reserve or by cheque(or check).for payment by liberty reserve,a liberty reserve account is needed,which could be gotten for free at www.libertyreserve.com.once you have a liberty reserve account,you will get to sign up with it and payment will be made through it weekly to you provided your job throughout the week was successfully completed.you could easily sell your liberty reserve at reliable sites like e-naira.com and your regular bank account gets funded.for the cheque payment,a domiciliary of foreign dollar account is needed in order to cash it.this could be opened at any bank of choice.mind you pls,its not like your regular bank account,its a foreign account.

finally,i've got to say that its a decent job,and they're recruiting online workers presently,but they might end soon.the pay is very good as well,and it being part-time is also great.you will need some knowledge on how to process these orders,and that has been taken care of by a thorough step-by-step compilation i've done.to be a part of this great opportunity,feel free to send me a mail on [email protected] could as well text or call 08135242346 for further enquiries