+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Tuition-free universities

Tuition-free universities

Hello guys, do you know that lots of universities in europe are tuition free? Meaning that you can obtain a degree of international recognition without paying tuition. The countries include Germany, finland, Austria etc. So just visit their sites and start applying. But if u need my assistance on the application and the websites of these schools, simply visit www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com. Or u send me a mail at [email protected]. Thnks

Re: Tuition-free universities

It is not hard to get admission into these free tuition schools. But just make sure u meet their requirements. For example, most schools need Toefl before they offer admission. Once u meet their requirements, you are good to go. You will be sent invitation letter which u wl use to get ur visa. And students visa is nt hard to get. If u need more info, just email me at [email protected]. I will assist u free of charge.

If you are looking for admission abroad, please do not patronize any agent! Most of them are FRAUD!! They will collect your money and run away. It is not hard to get admission abroad now cos we have the internet which we can use to search for schools and apply. Just visit their site, obtain application form, fill and submit with notarized copies of your results and they will send you invitation letter. Is that so difficult that you will have to pay an agent #80000 to #150000 to do it for you? If you have any question or difficulty simply email me at [email protected]. I will give you 100% assistance, free of charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer Jonah View Post
    If you are looking for admission abroad, please do not patronize any agent! Most of them are FRAUD!! They will collect your money and run away. It is not hard to get admission abroad now cos we have the internet which we can use to search for schools and apply. Just visit their site, obtain application form, fill and submit with notarized copies of your results and they will send you invitation letter. Is that so difficult that you will have to pay an agent #80000 to #150000 to do it for you? If you have any question or difficulty simply email me at [email protected]. I will give you 100% assistance, free of charge!
    God bless you.engr jonah it is people like you we want to see and hear from on this forum thumb up

University of Groningen, Netherland is giving out masters and phd scholarships to Africans. Email me for more info. [email protected] or visit my blog

+ Reply