For some time now lots of folks online have been asking several questions about Tuition free universities that they are yet to get answers to and i do hope that this few Q&A below helps you in your quest.Enjoy!!!

1. Q= Are there really universities in Europe offering Tuition free education?
A= Yes

2. Q= Which of the countries in Europe offer this opportunity?
A= Finland and Norway

3. Q= which country will you prefer?
A= It depends but i think Finland is MOST preferable

4. Q= Why do you prefer Finland?
A= The admission/documentation of Finnish schools are by far easier than that of Norway.

5. Q= When will the 2011/2012 session application start?
A= 2nd week of January and closes by February 15th,2011.

6. Q= How do i know the schools offering this opportunity?
A= You are expected to apply through the the website of their joint online application portal and from there,you will get the list of universities offering this opportunity.You can then make your choice.

7. Q= Do they require TOEFL during application like almost all schools abroad does?
A= yes

8. Q= What if i don't have a TOEFL,can i still be given admission when i apply?
A= Yes.Although more than 90% of all of the schools require Toefl BUT there are one or two schools that can still grant you admission once you are able to pass their entrance exam.

10. Q= After i have been admitted,what next?
A= start your visa documentation/application immediately

11. Q= Do they require me to have some money in my account?
A= Yes of course.can you go to the farm without a cutlass?that they gave you free tuition does not mean you will not take care of your personal needs when you get

there.

12. Q= How much do they expect to see in my account?
A= about 1.5million(6,000euro)

13. Q= What if i don't have that money personally,is there any alternative i can use?
A= yes

14. Q= How come you know all this information,have you applied before or know who have pass through the process?
A= Yes

15. Q= were you admitted?
A= Yes

16. Q= what are the necessary documents needed?
A= read Q&A in no.9 above

It is often said that: You cannot teach what you don't know.So I think with the above few lines of Q&A you will have benefited some thing.+2348035256840 is my number in case you want some clarification.Thank you...