Studying abroad has not been as easy as propagated by the so-called study abroad experts. I have spent so much time, energy and money on the internet trying to find out what works from what does not, when we talk about studying abroad-for-free.

The internet has been messed up with lots of study abroad-for-free junks. The big question is:
Which of the countries in Europe can you study without paying a dime for your tuition (school fees)?
Why must I choose this country?
How can I apply to these schools?
What are the necessary documents needed?
When is the application period?

Finally, if studying abroad-for-free is possible, then what are all the necessary information that can help me achieve this without any junk?

Dear reader, if this or any of these questions has been bordering you, then this guide is your answer. I will try as much as I can to avoid feeding you with the information that is not necessary.To request for a free information about this guide,you can simply send a blank email to bogeharrison(at)yahoo.com,or text ur email to +2348035256840 with the subject-"TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY INFO" and the information will be sent to you.I want to avoid giving the information to those that has no need of it.