+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Read this before you apply for any school in US.

Read this before you apply for any school in US.

Hello forumites,

My name is kayode. I reside in Lagos Nigeria and I specialize in oversea admission. The major reason I put up this article is because majority of people that call me don’t understand some procedures on how to secure an admission in US schools. So here are some questions am frequently asked.

1. Question: Can I get a free tuition school in USA?
    Well I won’t denied the fact that there are colleges and seminary schools in US which offer free tuition. But the truth is that most of them will give you scholarship based on your merit. They ask you to take SAT exam and if you can have an excellent score, you will be given a full scholarship.

2. Is there schools that offer payment after arrival?
    Yes. There are colleges and universities that will tell you to pay for application and tuition fee on arrival this is because they realize that most international students were not given a visa so as a result the school will have to refund some percentage of the tuition fee that you have paid.

3. Is there a way I can get someone to stand as my sponsor?
    To be candid, I don’t know of anyone who is not your relative that can stand to pay your bills while in US. You need to figure that one out yourself.

4. Can I apply to US schools without a sponsor?
    Let me explain how it works, most schools in US usually require you to send a financial bank statement of your sponsor. This is what I do for people. I can get you a genuine bank statement to back up your application. If you have seen a 1-20 (US admission letter) before you will discover that the name on your bank statement you send to school will be on the 1-20. In other word, you will need another copy of the statement while going for an interview at the embassy. I can get you a real one on any range depending on your school cost.

If you have any question on how to get a 1-20 or bank statement. Call me on 08085734900.

Note: UK student visa is quite different. If you need any assistance on statement of account for your UK student visa. Feel free to call me. Thanks

Re: Read this before you apply for any school in US.

please how do i go about applying for my Masters in the US, i have got somebody to take care of my bills in the us

@ Nwankwochuks
    Simply go to www.edupass.org. They have all the information u need about applying for admission, visas and the rest. But as a basic, u'll need ur transcript, credentials and other documents need by the school you are applying to. If u are going for undergraduate course, take the SAT and TOEFL and any other test reqd by the school. For a graduate student, u'll need to take the GRE and TOEFL. You can register for any of these exam @ First Logic in Ikeja or GIEVA in Marina.

Browse the schools requirement and get a feel of what you need for your application to be complete. You can also call the school to find out more remember international call with GLO is NGN10 per minute. Take advantage of this too.

Thanks for that. In addition to that, there are schools in US that don't require any international exam for you to study there.

Generally i always advise people not to apply for colleges because of the embassy.

can HND holder,lower division study masters degree in US without taking any int'l exam like TOEFL?if yes pls,give me the sch details and how to go about that including how to finance the progrm while studying.thanks

What is d problem with applying 4 colleges, pls brief me more & tanx a lot.

@ emma
    You see, it is not that applying to a college is not good but US embassy in nigeria rarely give people visa with college 1-20. i always advise people to apply to university .

Thanks for your posting mr Kayode, pls can you tell me how much it will cost me to do the runs and to get there?? get back

Well it depends on how you want it. Call me on Fone to talk more. will you pay tuition fee right here or there?

Something is amazing me now. US embassy is issuing more visa to student but i think it won't be forever. Just like UK boom period.

thank you for the info kayode,please can you help with personal acount for studies to finland?your quick repsonsewill be higlhly appreciated

@bravo ust call so we can talk on it.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast