My name is Owolafe Babatunde, am a Nigerian. I live and work in Qatar.

I discovered that many Nigerians like me have fall into victim of agents claiming they can get you 5yrs working permit with ticket and accommodation even they will tell you that the salary start from $2000 upward. At the end of the day, you will regret or been scammed. I have been scammed twice with $3500 each time before i get direct and genuine link that take me to Qatar, when i get to Qatar, i discovered that all what Nigeria agents claiming { 3-5yrs work permit+ticket+ accommodation+$2000 salary upward} is real but they added fallacies to there information in other to let people fall into there victims and they did not follow the due process and they are using wrong information.

Do you know that you can come to work and live in Qatar with $1000 ? You get surprised? Yes is possible. That is why i come out to post this offer on this 9ja site for Nigerians to benefit as i did. The offer will open as from January in Qatar.

The company owned by United Arab Emirate man in Doha, is looking for Cameroonians, Ugandans and Nigerians that can filled up the post of store keeper,Sales Rep and security officers. The other departments had filled up with his country people and some Indians. The company is a Cosmetic company.

NOTE: Pls i will not disclose the name of the company coz of some foolish Nigeria agents claiming to be smart.

SUMMARY:

If you know that you are qualified to fill any of the above posts,

{1} Scan the page of your International Passport.

{2} copy of your CV{ let it show that you have experience in either of store keeper, Sales Rep and security officers. It depends on your choice}

{3} one passport photograph.

MONETARY ASPECT:

The Agent { Qatari } in-charge to recruit workers to the company is my boss and he charges $1000. This $1000 covers 5yrs work permit, one way ticket and accommodation. I know that some people will say is not possible, that is the normal charges of the Qatar Companies according to Qatar labor law.

Deposit of $500 required to process the visas, tickets and other documents. You must come to Qatar with the balance of $500 and it will be collected on Arrival before you drive to Company accommodation.

SALARY SCALE { Direct Salary}:

Store keeper { $1200. increase by $120 after three months} Only 3 people remain to filled up this position.

Sales Rep { $1200. increase by $150 after three months} Only 2 people remain to fill up.

Security officers.{ $1200. No increment}
Only 5 people remain to filled up.

NOTE: Hurry up now.

WORKING HOURS:

Store keeper { 8 hours daily }

Sales Rep { 8 hours daily }

Security officers { 6 hours daily }

BENEFITS:

Free Accommodation { internet facilities, gas, water, 24/7 electricity e.t.c }

Free to and fro bus to work.

At the end of the month, the company will give you feeding allowance.

HOW IT WORKS:

After you have meet up with the above criteria and those document received from you, it will take 5-7 working days to process the visas. When the visa is out, they will send it to you and the further information will follow according to the departure schedule date.

Your Visa can be track on http://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/

NOTE: If you missed your flight out of those date the company schedule, you are the one that will responsible for your one way ticket to Qatar and you will need to send your itinerary ticket to them for picking up in Airport.

THE APPLICATION:

The application will open as from January 13th 2013 and expecting people to come to Qatar as from February 4th.But i never know the date of departure.

Pls this offer is met for only ready people most especially people they have scammed like me. unserious person should not contact me

Send the above documents to [email protected]

OWOLAFE BABATUNDE: +97470614839