+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

HELLO HOUSE,
    MY NAME IS EMEKA.I WAS 1 OF US HERE UNTIL I STUMBLED INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY.AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WT THE HOUSE.ITS REAL AND WORKING .

CURRENTLY I RUN A TRAVEL CONSULTING AGENCY HERE IN LAGOS,AND WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR A 5 YEARS WORK PERMIT+JOB OF MINIMUM 1500DOLLARS SALARY IN THE SERVICES INDUSTRY IN QATAR.

ANY SERIOUS APPLICANT SHOULD CONTACT ME ON 08066806736 OR GERMANVISAS2YAHOO.COM

THIS IS REAL.(NO DEPOSITS NEEDED.(JUST YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASPORT+24,000 NAIRA VISA FEE AND COURIER FEES) ACOMODATION FROM THE ORGANISATION ALSO INCLUDED FOR 5YEARS.

MY SERVICE FEE IS #550,000(THIS LESS THE VISA FEE IS WHAT YOU WILL PAY WHEN ITS OUT.)AND ITS CONFIRMED.HURRY LIMITED JOBS AVAILABLE NOW

Re: WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

detail me on [email protected]

Throw more light [email protected]

I'm interested

Pls explain in detail,my email is [email protected]

Pls, kindly furnish me with detailed info on the above subject. Reach me at [email protected]

Hello Freind,

The visa for canada is temporal /tourist visa .Actually this is coming from the campaign team of the present president as they campaign in diaspora.so we get the names compiled ,send to foreign affairs department and from ther to canadian embassy.the total number needed is 400,but it comes in batches.This is the second batch .so we want to use it as an avenue to give people chance to travel to canada.

On the qatar,all we need is ur passport,cv,all necessary credentials ,and certificates,(photocopies),this is to enable us get you a job first whci is the basic fro you to get a work permit.we may not get you the exact job you need ,but the good thing here is that it will give you a 5 yrs opportunity to change jobs there as long as you hv valid work permit.

i do hope i hav answered your questions,

hope to hear from you,moreover its not a permanet thing cos the jobs are not and will not be thr forever as other citizens are also justling for the jobs,since qatar is one of world largest oiling producing countries.

jobs r scarce in qatar but the visa is real

+ Reply