+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

HELLO HOUSE,
    MY NAME IS EMEKA.I WAS 1 OF US HERE UNTIL I STUMBLED INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY.AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WT THE HOUSE.ITS REAL AND WORKING .

CURRENTLY I RUN A TRAVEL CONSULTING AGENCY HERE IN LAGOS,AND WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR A 5 YEARS WORK PERMIT+JOB OF MINIMUM 1500DOLLARS SALARY IN THE SERVICES INDUSTRY IN QATAR.

ANY SERIOUS APPLICANT SHOULD CONTACT ME ON 08066806736 OR GERMANVISAS2YAHOO.COM

THIS IS REAL.(NO DEPOSITS NEEDED.(JUST YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASPORT+24,000 NAIRA VISA FEE AND COURIER FEES) ACOMODATION FROM THE ORGANISATION ALSO INCLUDED FOR 5YEARS.

MY SERVICE FEE IS #550,000(THIS LESS THE VISA FEE IS WHAT YOU WILL PAY WHEN ITS OUT.)AND ITS CONFIRMED.HURRY LIMITED JOBS AVAILABLE NOW

Re: WORK IN QATAR (5YRS WORK PERMIT+JOB)

Isn't #550,000 TOO MUCH !

this is the ideal cost.think of wht is at stake,first ,we search for a job for u as an expatriate,then with that get you the work permit for 5 years.it also affords you the opportunity to make a change of job as soon as you get there,cos you already hv the work permit.

of course we will have the oppurtunity of a change of job(and search for it for 5yrs in a strange country) when we get to qatar beacuse we will not be paid the $1500 you have promised.with N550,000 one could start a good business here in Nigeria.

+ Reply