+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Topic: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

How many semesters make up an academic session? Do undergraduate and normal masters programs have d same number of semesters?

I clicked on an earlier table of fees posted on dis thread? Under Nursing & social sciences-undergraduate, i saw a total fee of $3,610 which can be paid in 3 installments after paying registration. I was a bit confused. Maybe it's not current fees? Since u said a semester fee of $1,650 is paid prior to visa issurance?

Hope there is relative peace in north cyprus now? Considering d differences b/w Turkey and Republic of Cyprus years back? Also, how is d economic terrain and getting employment after graduation in northern cyprus or republic of cyprus? Hope there free migration b/w both parts of cyprus?

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

@KUM

Hello mr cyprus, lol,I commend ur work here.I just finished my bsc prog and hv served lukin @ goin for my masters in a management based course next year.pls I want to know all I wuld need to pursue my admission.I.e step to step.and right now I have only my certificate must I get my transcprit to facilitate my admission and am lukin @ going for the scholarship package and am female so I want the total estimate for all d package I.e accomodation and tution.and I wuld wnt to knw hw workin is dere.and can one extend ones stay after been tru wit d programme.tanks dnt me I b jjc

Yes you do need your transcripts to secure admission. the Steps are simple. First is to apply for admission, after your admission must have been out you then apply for scholarship. Then you pay a certain part of the school fees for undergraduate it's the first semester's fees and for masters a minimum of $3000. The school will then issue you a confirmation letter and send your name to the embassy for ease of visa application. And that's it. Female students are given automatic 50% scholarship on both tuition and accommodation. Cyprus isn't a place for students that want to work and study without sponsor i won't advice you come because you'd seriously be disappointed.

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

@ukaoji
    2 semesters makes up 1 academic year. Undergraduate is for 8 semesters while master depends on the student but minimum of 2 semesters.
    Sorry the nursing program is in Turkish and not English.
    Cyprus is among one of the most peaceful countries in the worl (google it). Getting employment after graduate I can't say but working to finance yourself is technically zero but there are no jobs. There aren't free migration between the two countries for students. My advice is without sponsor don't border stressing down because you'll be disappointed.

hello mr cyrus,
    how about conversion programmes, i.e from HND to BSc and how long does it take to complete it.

Yes you can be admitted directly. But depends on your age, which most not be above 25years and with good grades.

ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Admission as started for the Spring (February) 2013 Semester.
    For those interested in quality education at minimal cost without hassle should send their documents now.

Admission is still on for the Spring 2013 intake.
    Be smart and get that quality education that stands you out

IST BATCH OF EMU NAMES HAVE BEEN SENT TO TURKISH EMBASSY TODAY

We have sent the first batch of names to Turkish embassy in Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana and South Africa today. All the students that have made payment and received confirmation letter, can now make application with the concerned embassy.

For those that are yet to apply for admission, you can still apply.

hello Cyprus. i must say you are doing a wonderful job. i just got admitted into EMU pharmacy department and have also been given 50% scholarship for spring 2012-2013 session. pls my admission states a semester fee of $5220. Does it mean the 50% scholarship is half of this amount?.
    Also, am i to pay the complete money before i can be given visa?. This is my email address. [email protected].
    I will like to know how i can go from here.
    Thanx. ur quick response will be appreciated.

Yes 50% is half of the amount. You most pay at least the first semester's fees which is the 50% of the quoted tuition fees.
    Upon payment you'd be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy for easy visa procurement.

Admission is still on.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast