+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, SO JUST READ ON FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
    Aside from the fact that getting University qualification in Nigeria is a big task, the qualification itself is hardly recognized internationally and sometimes even discriminated against by Nigeria companies.
    If you want qualification that is internationally recognize at an afford rate, then I will recommend North Cyprus universities. The universities are well ranked, in the first 200 universities, affordable and flexible and the medium of communication for the programs is English.
    S.S.C.E, N.E.C.O, G.C.E, A-Levels
    The hassle of having to write UTME or TOFEL of SAT isn’t there. Once you have your 5 credits, you are granted admission (even without English; but will have to take English preparatory courses). You can complete your program in 3 years, if you take summer classes or 4 years if you don’t want to.
    DIPLOMA HOLDERS (University Diploma, OND, HND)
    With your diploma- good results- you can claim exemptions from some courses and just be left with 2 years – 3.5 years for obtaining a degree. With your advance diploma, HND, you can claim more exemptions and just have 1 year- 1.5 years to stay for your undergraduate.
    TRANSFER STUDENTS
    You can also transfer from your current universities; the courses you had taken and passed will be exempted for you. This depends on the numbers of courses and semesters that you have left.
    Bsc and Masters HOLDERS
    With your Bsc. Qualification, third class holders also, you be admitted directly into the masters program, without having to do GMAT or GRE.
    APTECH and NIIT
    APTECH and NIIT students are admitted into the third year, with only 3 semesters to obtaining a degree.
    There are currently six (6) universities in North Cyprus but I will recommend just two
    Easter Mediterranean University (EMU) - www.emu.edu.tr
    Cyprus International University (CIU)www.ciu.edu.tr
    Am currently studying in EMU and also an official representative of both EMU and CIU but I'll recommend EMU.
    They are both equally good universities but EMU surpasses CIU in most aspect; widely recognized, well ranked (158th in the world according to EDUROUTE university ranking), cheaper school fees, good facilities, friendly environment, no application fees. Students also have the opportunity of staying a semester in one of the partner universities in US, Canada, Germany, Austria, China etc. EMU has exchange collaborations with over 112 universities in the world. You can always transfer your credits to any other University in Europe or America at any time
    BENEFITS OF APPLYING THROUGH ME
    1. Guaranteed of 50% scholarships for both graduate and undergraduate courses at EMU and for girls we get you additional 50% off the dormitory fee.
    2. Assist you from the inception till you get your visa, down till you register for your courses, till you fully settle down. Visa is almost assured if you meet the requirement which is very simple and follow instructions.
    3. Arrange for your Pick up at the airport and check you into a temporary dorm till you decide if you want to leave on campus or stay outside campus.
    4. No charges/fees whatsoever will be required from you; not even a kobo; for all the services I will be rendering. Just want to ensure people aren’t ripped off because of their aspiration for quality education.
    NB: you will be required to pay the first semester school fees directly to the school (NOT TO ME) before your name can be sent to the embassy without which the embassy will deny you visa. For the available programs and fees, kindly go through the schools website.
    Admission for Fall Intake, September, is currently on, and for Spring Intake, February starts November.
    If you have any question regarding the schools or North Cyprus as a whole feel free to post or send me a mail and I will gladly answer; but preferably mail. NO CHARGES
    [email protected]

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

Thank you for offering to help out. Please can i still meet up with this Fall (September) intake. thank you

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

Yes you can still meet up with the 2011 Fall semester. It takes 2-5 days to process the admission, depending on the nature. Paying the initial deposit (first semester school fees) to the school’s directly, takes about 3 days and immediately the school confirms the payment they send a confirmation letter- which you’ll take along to the Turkish embassy- and also they send your name to the embassy to confirm the students’ authenticity. Applying for the visa takes 2 days, you submit the first day, and then you pick up the next day. So we are looking at a maximum of 15 days (about 3 weeks). For 2011/2012 Fall semester, school resumes official on the 20th of September but students are given grace of late registration till 4th of October. For Spring 2011/2012 semester school resumes official on 10th of February 2012.

Admission is still on for the Fall (September) semester, so keep sending the applications

Junior Member wasiuadigun@ymail.com's Avatar

Can i work part time in Cyprus?

Hello house
    Just want to the three frequently asked questions here.
    1. 1. What percentage of the tuition fees is once expected to pay before confirmation letter can be sent?
    FOR UNDERGRADUATE YOU’LL BE EXPECTED TO PAY YOUR FIRST SEMESTER’S SCHOOL FEES; ENGINEERING- $2000 AND SOCIAL SCIENCES- $1650 (FACTORING IN THE 50% SCHOLARSHIP
    FOR MASTERS $4100)
    2. 2. Which account do I pay the school fees into and how do I pay the school fees?
    THE SCHOOLS ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE ON THE SITE AND YOU CAN USE WIRE TRANSFER.
    3. 3. Are there jobs and are students allowed to work part time?
    YES STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WORK PART TIME. THE MASTERS STUDENTS HAVE BETTER CHANCES AT GETTING JOBS WITH THE SCHOOL EITHER STUDENTS OR RESEARCH ASSISTANT. BUT UNDERGRADUATES CAN ONLY GET STUDENTS ASSISTANT WHICH PAYS PEANUT BUT THESE ARE VERY COMPETITIVE BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMICS SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY. YOUR BEST CHANCES OF GETTING GOOD JOBS ARE DURING SUMMER HOLIDAY. I WON’T ADVICE ANYONE TO BANK ON THE JOB TO FINANCE HIS/HER STUDIES, SO TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE HAVE YOUR READY FUNDS OR A GOOD SPONSOR.

please keep the inquires coming

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What are the available programs? For list of available programs visit - REGISTRAR OFFICE

What's the tuition fees? For fees visit- 2011-2012 ACADEMIC YEAR SEMESTER

You can always check the site at www.emu.edu.tr for more information.

Am here to address your questions

Admission for september intake (fall semester) is still on.

how can i apply and are they offering baking and finance or accounting

Junior Member wasiuadigun@ymail.com's Avatar

You can apply through the website provided by cyprus_admission.Yes, they offer those courses.

Post Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

how can i apply and are they offering baking and finance or accounting

Sorry am just replying. Eastern Mediterranean University offers Banking and finance but don't offer accounting you can learn more about the available courses on the school's site Eastern Mediterranean University. But admission has officially been closed for the September 2011 intake. Cyprus International University admission is still on but they don't offer neither banking and finance nor accounting, they only offer business administration you can learn more on the school's site Faculty of Economics & Administrative - Cyprus International University.
    You can always apply through me just forward your results, bio-data page of your international passport and preferred course to me at
    [email protected]
    I will do the necessary follow up and also help ensure your scholarship is secured.

Want to use this opportunity to welcome the new students and hope you guys enjoyed your yesterday’s welcome party.
    Admission for Spring Semester (February 2012) is now open. Take your time and surf the school’s site for list of available courses and fees.
    Do not hesitate to ask any question.

[email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast