+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

Many people do ask of the school fees, its on the website Nigeria Graduate Jobs Vacancies Career Forum | Naijahotjobs.com
    But here is an extract of the break down of the school fees for EMU per semester; after applying the 50% scholarship.

FACULTY OF ENGINEERING $ 2.100
    FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE $ 2.100
    FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS $ 1.725
    SCHOOL OF APPLIED DISCIPLINES $ 1.725
    FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION $ 1.725
    FACULTY OF EDUCATION $ 2.100
    FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES $ 2.100
    FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES $ 1.725
    SCHOOL OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY $ 1.725

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

People kept asking if the visa application is a tedious one. North Cyprus visa is very simple to process, once you pay your first semesters fees the embassy as no reason to disallow you. You’ll first be issued a transit visa and upon arrival, after undergoing some medical test, you be issued a residence permit.

New students are welcomed not only by the university, but also by International Center and also by the Nigeria Student Association (NSA), where they can obtain all information regarding their life at EMU and North Cyprus; admission, arrival, accommodation, finances and scholarship.

UNDERGRADUATE APPLICANTS:
    1. O level result
    2. International passport or declaration of Age
    3. Completely filled application form (Will forward the form to you)
    4. Completely filled scholarship form (Will forward the form to you)
    5. Transcripts of OND or HND or university transcript for TRANSFER APPLICANTS ONLY.

GRADUATE APPLICANTS:
    1. Statement of result or Certificate
    2. International passport or declaration of Age
    3. Completely filled graduate application form (Will forward the form to you)
    4. Completely filled scholarship form (Will forward the form to you)
    5. University transcript.

NOTE: EMU DO NOT CHARGE APPLICATION FEE, to apply you can scan your documents and send to me; will get back to you as soon as possible.

EMU the largest, oldest and most developed reputable university in North Cyprus set to award more scholarships to outstanding students from Africa. A new scholarship scheme introduce at EMU, is to award FULL scholarship to all best student from each department every semester and student must maintain high CGPA to be entered for selection. To test run the scheme EMU awards 20 FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to all best students this semester in all departments.

EMU also set to revise her scholarship scheme for all applicants so as to lessen the financial burden on parents and self sponsored students. We encourage students from APTECH, polytechnics, college of education and other institutions to transfer to our university for quality education.

Admission and scholarship processing is free of charge at EMU.

@ poster,
    how many years will it take 1 to run a masters program in ciu for environmental engineerin aspecailly for someone dat didnt do sometin related to that in first degree?thanks ,while waitn for ur response.
    God speed

Normally it takes two semesters without thesis and if you did a related course. But for does that didn't do related course, will be given deficiency courses, the numbers of extra semester(s) depends on the numbers of deficiency courses you given. This can't be told with precision till your letter is out, it's in the hands of the admission office.

I frequently receive this message, "How much are you charging to secure admission and the scholarship"?.
    Let me reiterate, that I do not charge anything not even a kobo. They school don't charge, so why should I.
    Just doing it to curtail the activities of agents that charge exorbitantly for something that should be free.
    And also to encourage Nigerians that want an impeccable education at cheap rate; I'm a student of Eastern Mediterranean University also.
    You can always call me but I'll prefer you call at night or weekend because of classes.

How can i apply?

It’s a very simple process after deciding on the program of interest and convinced that you are ready for study. Just send me your, filled admission and scholarship application form; this can be found on the school’s site or I can mail them to you, results, international passport or birth certificate and the course you intend to study.
    After you must have been accepted the school will request you pay part of the school fees; this will be stated on your admission letter. Upon making the payment a confirmation letter will be issued which is one of the prerequisite documents needed to successfully secure your visa, just like the UK system.

Forgot to drop my number in my previous post.
    +905338487724.

Can I still meet up with the February intake?

Yes you can. What's your program of interest?

Masters in Economics is hw much nd hw long? I studied Biz mgt.

@ sir promises
    You'll be given deficiency courses Because you studied business management and not economics. On a normal day without deficiency courses you can rap it up in two semesters but requires serious dedication. With deficiency courses you can rap it up in three semesters if you really dedicated.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast