+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Topic: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

SCHOLARSHIP:
    International Student Scholarship System, since Spring Semester of the 2009-2010 academic years, undergraduate and postgraduate students registering for the Eastern Mediterranean University will be able to apply for merit-based scholarships worth 25%, 50% and 100% this is to assist students that truly craved for quality education.
    These scholarships are awarded base on
    i) High school diploma scores.
    ii) University Examination scores.
    iii) Academic performance at former university in the case of transfer students
    In order to encourage female applicants EMU gives automatic 50% scholarship on both tuition and accommodation.

Re: NORTH CYPRUS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITH EASE- SSCE, OND, HND, Bsc. most read!

The first batch of names of applicants that have paid their tuition fees and obtained their confirmation letters has been sent to the Turkish embassy. The applicants can start applying for appointment at the Turkish Embassy. For those yet to make their payment, the last day for sending names to embassy is August 31st and any payment received after this day will be transferred to the next semester. For further inquiry don’t hesitate to send me a mail.

Pls I will like to do master here . I study accounting. But I wld like to do msc in and management related cos. My email is [email protected]

zyd
    Which institutn in turkey are u talking about & what is d cost of d tuition fee& d requirement 4 both undergraduate&msc programme

@euwajeh Check your inbox
    @ zyd..... try go through the whole discussion. We talking about Universities in North Cyprus and not Turkey.
    I'm not that acquainted with Universities in Turkey, as I school in North Cyprus.

zyd
    Sir, thanks 4 ur kind responds as regard my initial post on this thread having gone 2ru d the thread frm beging i 'm now in d real mist of the show, i will like 2 put in 4 d nxt sept intake for transfer level with 'ND', in Engineering field, {electrical}do i need 2 wait 4 certain time b4 i set d ball rolling or can i proceed.

Admission is on Sir and you can get the ball rolling. Just send you results, transcripts and international passport to my mail.

The Second batch of names has been sent to the embassy student that have paid their tuition fees and obtained confirmation letters can now apply for their visa.
    All the best

@cyprus_admission i want to knw if i can still apply and meet up wt september addmision. pls i need ur urgent response for the process... my email add is [email protected]. thanks

@jayeomoba
    Yes you can still meet up the deadline for admission is 31 August and school resumes 17th September.

I just paid my semester fees. Can I book my appointment with the Embassy pending the time I receive my Confirmation letter?

Yes you can go ahead and book your appointment, your confirmation letter will definitely be out because the date.

Hello mr cyprus, lol,I commend ur work here.I just finished my bsc prog and hv served lukin @ goin for my masters in a management based course next year.pls I want to know all I wuld need to pursue my admission.I.e step to step.and right now I have only my certificate must I get my transcprit to facilitate my admission and am lukin @ going for the scholarship package and am female so I want the total estimate for all d package I.e accomodation and tution.and I wuld wnt to knw hw workin is dere.and can one extend ones stay after been tru wit d programme.tanks dnt me I b jjc

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast